Andrew Pearson Band - any info?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by johnniedee, Nov 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnniedee

johnniedee Forum Resident Thread Starter

The following was posted on my facebook page. If anyone would have any information on the Andrew Pearson Band it would be on this forum. Any help would be appreciated. Trying to help a friend. Thanks

ANDREW PEARSON BAND - Anybody know what happened to this guy? Saw him at The Firebarn Tavern - downtown Syracuse - in the late 70's. Got the poster bio info., but that's about it. Nothing to be found on the internet for enlightenment.
    Thought he was pretty good at the time but I can't remember anything about him besides the fact that he used all sorts of guitar effects similar to an echoplex on stage. I might even have a badly recorded live cassette somewhere.
    There's some bio & hype info. on the poster & I have that Max's Kansas City album somewhere with a cut or two by him and that's all I know.
    Absolutely zilch on the internet, like the guy disappeared off the face of the earth. The music biz will do that to you.
    At the bottom of the poster, it says "The Most Dynamic Diverse Rock & Roll Act New York Has Ever Seen". Try living up to that claim!
    No amount of hype can help in the music biz, if you don't have the goods & if you don't succeed, you might even change your name. Or get a real job. Or ????
    Any help with info. on the Andrew Pearson Band?

2. johnniedee

johnniedee Forum Resident Thread Starter

Anyone????

3. ALAN SICHERMAN

ALAN SICHERMAN Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, NY

Nothing on Discogs.

4. alanwolf2000

alanwolf2000 New Member

Yes he is still around!

5. alanwolf2000

alanwolf2000 New Member

Thread Status: