Any Pro Wrestling Fans Here? V2.0

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by sirmikael, Apr 28, 2011.

1. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident

Johnny "Mr. Wrestling II" Walker dead at age 85 - Pro Wrestling Dot Net

'Mr. Wrestling II' Johnny Walker Has Passed Away | WrestleTalk

Johnny “Mr. Wrestling II” Walker obituary: wrestler dies at 85 – Legacy.com

Yes.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    Matthew Tate and MikeInFla like this.
  2. Adam6437

Adam6437 Forum Resident

3. MikaelaArsenault

Matthew Tate likes this.
  4. jmobrien68

jmobrien68 Forum Resident

5. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Forum Resident

Tessa Blanchard’s Impact Wrestling run is at an end after the company terminated her contract, vacating the World Championship in the process. PWInsider has confirmed with Impact that Tessa Blanchard, who was the reigning champion, has had her championship terminated.

According to the site, the situation between Blanchard and Impact went cold in recent weeks, an issue that escalated after Blanchard did not sent Impact promos from Mexico where she has been living since the June 1st episode of Impact. Impact was forced to re-edit the episode when they didn’t receive the footage, which was going to be edited into a sit-down interview with Joey Mathews via “satellite.”

The site notes that there were attempts to get her to return and lose the championship but they were not able to come to terms. Blanchard’s contract was set to expire before Slammiversary and when it became obvious they could not get her to return for a final appearance, the company decided to go ahead and end her contract, vacating the title.

6. JamieC

JamieC Forum Resident

I smell a lawsuit coming.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  7. MikaelaArsenault

8. jmobrien68

jmobrien68 Forum Resident

9. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Forum Resident

I was wondering the same thing. I think she burned that bridge with WWE but never say never when it comes to WWE. She could be good in AEW. I don't have Axs channel anymore (for some reason the cable company dropped it a few years ago) so I haven't seen Impact and have never seen Tessa.

10. MikaelaArsenault

This says:

On June 25, Blanchard's contract, originally set to expire June 30, was terminated and she was stripped of the Impact World Championship after the two sides were not able to come to terms.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/impact-wrestling-terminates-contract-tessa-blanchard-impact-world-title-vacant

IMPACT WRESTLING TERMINATES TESSA BLANCHARD, STRIPS HER OF IMPACT CHAMPIONSHIP | PWInsider.com

Matthew Tate likes this.
  11. MikaelaArsenault