DCC Archive Any Status Quo_Thin Lizzy fans out there?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Unknown, Oct 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown

Unknown Guest Thread Starter

Universal UK will release 4 CD box sets from Thin Lizzy (Vagabonds, Kings, Warriors, Angels) and Status Quo (Rockers Rollin)... all newly remastered and with rare bonus tracks.

I'm happy Universal will do Thin Lizzy... I think Jailbreak belongs to the best hard rockin' records, and Live And Dangerous is one of the best live records... on the same level like Purple's Made In Japan.

2. Mike

Mike New Member

I'm happy Universal will do Thin Lizzy... I think Jailbreak belongs to the best hard rockin' records, and Live And Dangerous is one of the best live records... on the same level like Purple's Made In Japan.[/QB][/QUOTE]

If you like Live and Dangerous, you owe it to yourself to hunt down The Peel Sessions on Strange Fruit. Believe it or not, it puts Live and Dangerous to shame. It was released in the UK and Japan in 1994 and is now out of print. I picked up one on ebay for about 15 bucks about a year ago. :)

Mike

Here's one still cheap:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1474825218

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: Mike ]

3. Unknown

Unknown Guest Thread Starter

I thought you had to be British to know Status Quo, but maybe I should extend that range to "European."

I seem to recall some SQ memorabilia in the London Hard Rock, and my friend there loved them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.