Anybody have a Barnes and Noble on-line coupon that works?

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by jimsumner, Oct 26, 2018.

1. puffyrock2

puffyrock2 Forum Resident

The did have a 40 percent off sale earlier this year I believe. But that 50 percent off weekend last year was sweet and this year I'm free to venture out to better stores than my local one if they do it again.

Leviathan and dee like this.
  2. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Yeah they had a 30% off sale on Father’s Day weekend. But I hope they do the 50% sale again in July. The trouble is that it looks like all the CD sections are shrinking at all the stores in my area. Also, I don’t think they are stocking as many box sets as they used to.

dee, PhantomStranger and puffyrock2 like this.
  3. Yes, Barnes & Noble has slowly but surely been shrinking their CD section over the last few months. They still carry new releases fairly well.

4. lenny nero

lenny nero down by the ruined bridge

I got some snail mail coupons last week and it said inside the flyer that the weekend of 7/12-7/14 they will have vinyl an extra 10% off.

Sammy Banderas, dee and SJP like this.
  5. Dave Garrett

Dave Garrett Forum Resident

I was at my local B&N yesterday for the semiannual Criterion sale, and while chatting with the clerk in the media department, he mentioned that the Criterion sales and vinyl were almost the only things keeping the media departments at most stores afloat. They have definitely reduced the number and variety of non-Criterion blu-ray and DVD titles as well as CDs in general.