Anyone else receive their 1st VNYL subscription LPs package?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by FMills, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radickeyfan

radickeyfan Forum Resident

do they still have a physical store?

2. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Looks like the physical store is gone but the service is still available on their website. Actually i can't believe this is still a thing.

GentleSenator likes this.
  3. Ben Adams

Ben Adams Forum Resident

This thread is always good for a chuckle every time it staggers forth from its grave.

Aftermath, Jrr, MikeInFla and 4 others like this.
  4. I laughed when I just noticed their web address ends in .org

Aftermath and MikeInFla like this.
  5. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i actually just found my inaugural subscription shipment buried in my garage near where i'd thrown it in anger years back. thankfully that too was good for a chuckle. yeesh.

troggy, Aftermath and MikeInFla like this.
  6. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Birds Aren’t Real

Years ago i belonged to a DVD subscription service that specialized in movies from around the world. It was great. Lots of interesting films i may never have seen. Some i dug some i didn't. But always interesting. I had seen the idea of new records chosen by a service and shipped each month and just thought no way. I have too broad. The idea for this service is worse. It's funny how the marketing and euphumisms used in tech are so belived by people. Tech is very good at marketing, idealism and algorhtyms. But when it comes to real problems and where the rubber hits the road they fail over and over. And take peoples money while doing it. The promise does not build the building people do. This is where this tech hustle fails. This subscription service is an example where the marketing is different from the service. And providing the service is where they fail.

7. noyoucmon

noyoucmon Forum Resident

It's been well over three years, but I did visit and take pictures. It was preposterous. I think my previous comment about going there was one of the last I made before taking a long break from the forum! I just learned today that they're out of business.

Shawn and MikeInFla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.