Anyone Get Their "Gerry Cross The Mersey"CD Yet?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Michael, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

After I posted where the Gerry And The Pacemakers-Gerry Cross The Mersey...was available I also tried to order a copy... I received a time out! So no cigar...I then tried and was successful! The only problem is...They are now out of stock and have no product available! When I spoke to a CSR I was told they have to MAKE some up!. We'll see...hmm...should have ordered one before I made the announcement LOL! I found out they only had 3 copies left in stock! Razor & Tie Get those CD pressed!!! So if anyone else has a backorder that's what's going on...

2. Larry Naramore

Larry Naramore Bonafied Knucklehead

Fwiw I found one at Tower records Glendale.

3. mcow1

mcow1 Sommelier Gort

Well they billed me for it but I haven't received it yet. I would hope they wouldn't bill until they could ship product.

4. Dave B

Dave B Senior Member

Same here. I didn't think they could bill you unless they had shipped the product. We'll see.

Don't you think it must seem strange to some of these companies that all of a sudden some dormant backlog title suddenly gets red hot? It must send the inventory / sales tracking numbers into an interesting spike.

5. thxdave

thxdave "One black, one white, one blonde"

I ordered one right after I read the thread (Thurs. 3/14) and it arrived in the mail yesterday (3/23).

dave

6. Mark H

Mark H Senior Member

I ordered one also on the 14th. I'll let you know when it arrives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.