Anyone into 'BREAKING BAD'? (part 2)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by -Alan, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

And did he get the recipe for Pollos Hermanos before Mike died (or after by ransaking his place)?

IronWaffle and Vidiot like this.
  2. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

If so, they could serve free chicken to customers as they wait at the Car Wash.

3. thgord

thgord In Search of My Next Euphoric Groove

I took Walt's "You've got to believe me" to Jesse about Mike's whereabouts and well-being as Walt telling Jesse to not go against him or else he (Jesse) will become yet another loose end that Heisenberg will need to deal with. It was clear from Jesse's face that he did not believe Walt at all, imo.

wayneklein likes this.
  4. OR they know that Heisenberg killed that family who lived in that house (Walters) , but maybe in some way everyone thinks that Heisenberg is someone else. Maybe Walter shifted the blame to........... ?

5. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

I dunno. I think it was ambiguous enough that Jesse let it go. My bet is that Jesse believes Mike the hit man is dead, but doesn't know that Walt shot the man himself.

That doesn't explain Carol, the nosy neighbor's stunned reaction (dropping the groceries) when she saw Walt and he greeted her. I think everybody knows about Walt in the present.

wayneklein likes this.
  6. May
    be she though the "innocent" Walt was killed?

Vidiot likes this.
  7. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

As in, she thought Heisenberg was killed, but didn't know Walt was Heisenberg?

8. No maybe Heinsberg was written on the hose because people felt Heisenberg killed that entire family and the neighbor dropped the dishes after thinking he was dead and then seeing him.

rburly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.