Anyone into 'BREAKING BAD'? (part 4)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by MilesSmiles, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rontoon

rontoon Animaniac

2. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Senior Member

What was Tod's ringtone?

3. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

And don't forget, Hank and Gomez put Huell in the motel room... and I assume he's still there waiting!

Walt's family despises him, he's the most wanted man in America, he's responsible for causing the death of his brother-in-law, he's lost over $70 million in ill-gotten gains, he's just a few months away from dying of cancer, and he's bleeding to death from a bullet in an ambush he personally set up.

You call that getting off easy?

4. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

5. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

That Opie-faced mofo psychotic? Here's a ringtone we'd use for him:

The only reason Walt was lying on the floor was because he was trying to shield Jesse from being shot. I wouldn't be surprised if he wouldn't mind being machine-gunned to death, since he already knew he was dying of cancer. His mission was accomplished -- he got his family the money, and now he can die satisfied.

If you go back and look, it appears to me that Walt took a bullet in the back while lying on top of Jesse to shield him on the floor. Probably a ricochet, as others have noted.

6. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Senior Member

I read somewhere else that the final episode was like the ghost of Walt/Heisenberg going round tidying things up.

JimC likes this.
  7. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

What if you put the Ricin in a solution, then injected it into the bottom of the bag? All that would be there is a little tiny pinhold, and that could be sealed up with one drop of glue. It might work. I'll try it and let you know.

JimC and rontoon like this.
  8. Sean Murdock

Sean Murdock Forum Intruder

Yep. :agree: Although, in my own defense, I did say "a LITTLE too easy" -- I didn't say he got off totally easy.

9. Gumboo

Gumboo Forum Resident

Thank God that wasn't used!

10. Sean Murdock

Sean Murdock Forum Intruder

"Crystal Blue Persuasion" WAS used in a previous episode ... and perfectly, I'd add.

turnersmemo and jeffrey walsh like this.
  11. rontoon

rontoon Animaniac

Remind me to never let you buy me a cup of coffee.

Vidiot likes this.
  12. googlymoogly

googlymoogly Forum Resident

A good finale, but not as chilling and corroded as that of "The Shield", the show is often compared to.

13. BurgerKing

BurgerKing Forum Resident

You mean last night? It was "Lydia the Tattooed Lady" which Groucho sings in At The Circus.

turnersmemo and Bender Rodriguez like this.
  14. Luckless Pedestrian

Luckless Pedestrian Forum Resident

"Family Meeting!"

Brrrrr.

googlymoogly likes this.
  15. And will be for all eternity, apparently.

16. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

It's interesting to reflect that Walt got the Gray Matter people to leave the money to Walt Jr. in an unbreakable trust fund -- not the wife. Walt knew there was a chance that Skyler might go to prison for a certain amount of time, and if the money went to his son instead, she'd be protected. And the son would undoubtedly use the money to make sure his mother and baby sister were safe and cared for for many years to come.

I just tried it, and it is definitely possible to load $10 million in cash into the trunk of a car in about 15 minutes. I don't have cancer, but let's assume it took Walt double the time or half an hour. Not that big a deal.

I'd hate to see what you think getting off hard would be! :eek:

turnersmemo, 8tracks, somnar and 3 others like this.
  17. MilesSmiles

MilesSmiles Oenologist Thread Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.