Anyone trying to collect the complete DCC or MFSL Gold collection?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Dean De Furia, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean De Furia

Dean De Furia Senior Member Thread Starter

I've been collecting the MFSL and DCC Golds since about 1992 and I have about 85% of the MFSL and about 70% of the DCC's. I enjoy tracking down the ones I don't have but I won't pay crazy prices for them so it's taking me longer to find them all.
    The hardest ones for me to find are the MFSL Christmas discs: The "Very Special Christmas" and Ella's "Swinging Christmas"

Anyway, anyone out there have a complete (or nearly so) Gold collection?

2. Joseph

Joseph Senior Member

Only one I'm aware of the the person that won the Ebay auction of Steve's complete DCC gold collection. Wonder what ever happened with that amazing collection?

3. Claus

Claus Senior Member

I have the complete DCC and Mofi collection on Gold (except the DCC sampler and the never released Gold like Rod Stewart and 10cc) also the complete DCC and Mofi's Anadisq collection on vinyl.

4. JonUrban

JonUrban SHF Member #497

I had most of them at on e time. I think Norm "teaser5" not only has all of them, but he has a complete collection of the MFSL Ultradiscs sealed in their longboxes, with the exception of one!!

What is the story on the Ella swinging Christmas? That was a hard one for me to get, yet it never seems to sell for big bucks on eBay.

Was there a limited run on those (more so than the rest)?

5. Dean De Furia

I don't know. But I can't find it at all!

6. Dean De Furia

I found an "Ella" today but the seller wanted $180!! Guess I'll wait for that ebay bargain to come up.

7. aceman400

aceman400 Power to the Metal

I had all the MFSL Gold and Aluminum CD's but never could find MFCD 912 Sergei Stadler. I've started to sell off some of them recently. There are many that I'm just not ever going to listen to
    Best,
    Aaron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.