Are you addicted to this message board?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by JohnnyK, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beagle

Beagle Senior Member

I have become a hopeless addict and I am also addicted to looking for stampers, thanks to Humorem. I am spending all my waking hours going through my records (all 4000) looking for stamper numbers and then going on an all out search to find the pressings with the proper stamper number, while my high frequency hearing ability dwindles away.

Either that or I am simply going to take a nail and engrave these great stamper numbers into my collection and make believe all is well. Life is too short to do otherwise.

"Why are there so many copies of Crime Of The Century" lying around near the furnace?"

"I'm looking for the right stamper number and these are all wrong"

"What's a stamper"?

"He was the rabbit in 'Bambi'"

:o

2. IceNine

IceNine New Member

Considering that I joined just last week - thanks to the good officesf my new friend TP/Humorem, and I have been here 5-10 times a day since...:confused:

3. Highway Star

Highway Star New Member

I didn't think I was addicted but I have had the thought of setting my computer up in the sweet spot so who knows...maybe I need a laptop?

4. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Over 400 views and 27 posts. Apparently it's you guys and gals who have the problem. Not me!

The only time I have a problem is getting a hand outa my straightjacket to type.

Gotta go - nurse says it's time for the medication again.

g

5. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Hah! Gave the nurse the slip again! :D

Remember what Andy Capp said: "Sure I have willpower. But I won't be a slave to it!"

....... one of my heros .........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.