AT&T to Buy Time Warner for $85.4 Billion

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by JozefK, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Oh dear God...somebody actually had all that crap figured out in their head - while we're just worrying about how much we're gonna have to pay to see the end of Game of Thrones?! :yikes:

2. townsend

townsend Senior Member

Here is the Onion's take on the merger:

NEWS IN BRIEF
    Rapidly Expanding AT&T Merges With Entirety Of Existence
    Today 12:15pm
    [​IMG]
    ALL OF SPACE AND TIME—Following a U.S. district court ruling that allowed the multinational conglomerate to acquire Time Warner, sources confirmed Wednesday that a rapidly expanding AT&T had proceeded to merge with the entirety of existence. Upon absorbing the totality of things—including Earth, every known astronomical body in the universe, and the very cosmos itself—the Dallas-based telecom company has now reportedly permeated all of intergalactic space, where even single atoms drifting through the ether have become tiny subsidiaries of the boundless corporation. According to sources, who themselves are but extensions of the all-encompassing AT&T–Time Warner singularity, everything that is, was, or ever shall be has now been acquired by the briskly spreading business entity. At press time, an amorphous spokesbeing stated that AT&T had consolidated all matter, energy, and extra-dimensional space under one Delaware-incorporated holding company.

3. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

yes...it's just the way it is...but, the media uses it for their agenda...

4. The Wanderer

The Wanderer Seeker of Truth

I've seen no media agenda; in fact, AT&T is a business which paid $84.5 for Time Warner to generate more revenue, offsetting decreases in their other business lines.

5. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

glad to hear this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.