Auction of Music Collection

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by oxegen, May 24, 2021.

1. oxegen

oxegen Forum Resident Thread Starter

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 25 May 2021. Lots 149 to 159 include some nice vinyl from Cream as well as Japanese mini lp CD box sets from Marvin Gaye, Sandy Denny, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Yes, The Yardbirds, Ten Years After plus The Secret Jewel Box from Steve Vai.

2. oxegen

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 29 June 2021. Lots 84 and 85 include a very nice selection of music books. Lots 171, 196 to 199 and 332 include a nice selection of posters from the Grateful Dead, NME magazine, Frank Zappa, CSNY, Neil Young, Santana, The Rolling Stones, The Who, David Bowie among others.

3. oxegen

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Wednesday, 15 September 2021. Lots 828 to 840 include a great selection of 7” and 12” singles, including many rarities, from Neil Young, Frank Zappa, Cream, Captain Beefheart, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, Love, Eric Clapton, Pere Ubu, The Residents amongst others. Rare and hard to find RSD releases are also included.

starfieldroad likes this.
  4. oxegen

Just a reminder about the above auction.

5. oxegen

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 26 July 2022. Lots 153 and Lots 162 to 171 include a great selection of rare collectible titles from Cream, Tom Petty (Live Anthology) Pete Townshend (Lifehouse Chronicles) Donald Fagen (Nightfly One Step), Frank Zappa (Japan box sets), Paul McCartney (Archive Collection box sets), Beach Boys/Brian Wilson(Smile Sessions), Rolling Stones (Japan box sets), Pink Floyd (Immersion edition) and EELS (Blinking Lights box set).

6. oxegen

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 13 September and Wednesday, 14 September 2022. The auction includes several collectible Genesis Publications titles from the Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Who, Bob Marley, Brian Wilson, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Travelling Wilburys, Jimi Hendrix. Rare fanzines, books, photographs and posters from Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, Frank Zappa, Jefferson Airplane, Neil Young, The Youngbloods, Paul Butterfield, Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Cream. Plus McCartney and Lennon CD box sets as well as a large collection of mini lp CD box sets from Japan.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  7. oxegen

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 11 October 2022. The auction includes several collectible Beatles related Genesis Publications Ltd. titles from George Harrison (signed), Yoko Ono (signed), George Martin (signed), Ravi Shankar (signed) plus a few more. Plus a numbered and signed copy of ‘The Beatles Covered’ compiled by Joachim Noske.

8. oxegen

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold some further auctions of my music collection over the coming weeks. Auctions on 22/23 November include an MTV Cardboard Display (item178) and various LPs by Dylan, Mothers of Invention, John Mayall etc (item 797).

A week later, the auction on 29 November includes stereo and mono pressings of Jimi Hendrix- Axis: Bold of Love. These are the highly sought after UHQR box set editions (items 107 and 108) plus a very rare Japanese Zappa CD box set with a selection of mini LP CDs (item 194).

Lastly, on 6 December a copy of the Genesis Publications book ‘A Time To Live’. Item 56.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022