Barnes & Noble 50% off nearly all vinyl!!

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Jerry James, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry James

Jerry James Rorum Fesident Thread Starter

Yep; Barnes & Noble is trying to really thin their stock of vinyl, nationwide apparently. Stores have several to nearly all vinyl 50% off - depends location to location. Most box-sets aren't marked down, but some are. Not all items have the 50% off sticker on them yet, either; so some of them you just have to ask and they can scan it and tell you the price. Plus; members get an additional 10% off the total, too. I'll post my haul tomorrow if I have time to make it to one.

Please don't hate me - I'm just a messenger!
    It's really insane.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Already being discussed in the deals section.

3. domesticmachine

domesticmachine Resident Forum

Thanks. There’s one at the mall by my office. It’s typically a ghost town but I swing by to see if there’s any out of print gems hiding in the racks. I’ll take a look for sure!

4. egebamyasi

egebamyasi Forum Resident

I went to my local store tonight to pick up the new WHO album and noticed this. Only about a quarter of the albums in this store had stickers. A lot of Bowie albums. I'll have to return tomorrow and investigate further.

5. ghoulsurgery

ghoulsurgery House Ghost

I’ll definitely be going tomorrow to check this out. They do a lot of broadway soundtrack exclusives and it might be time for me to grab those.

black sheriff and longdist01 like this.
  6. vinylontubes

vinylontubes Forum Resident

I just checked the website. The $1K Guns 'n Roses 20 LP box set is now $500.
    Curious if anybody here is familiar with mastering of this thing. I've never spent $1K on a box set and never would. But, $500 isn't the most expensive box set I've bought. I'm thinking $25 / LP is fair, then you get all the swag, so not a bad deal. But, I'm not really up for buying records I'll never listen to.

7. domesticmachine

domesticmachine Resident Forum

It’s cheaper here, I have no idea how it sounds but that’s at least only $20 an LP with some freaking custom rings of the band members and a whole bunch of other crazy s*** for feee basically. At least that’s what I’d tell my wife.

Appetite For Destruction - Locked N' Loaded Box Set

8. BEAThoven

BEAThoven Forum Resident

Some really cool scores to be had at my local B&N. I snagged mono editions of Beau Brummels' Triangle, The Association's Insight Out, and Love's first LP for about 11 bucks a throw.

Tjazz and TheMovieRad like this.
  9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.