Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Barnes & Noble 50% Off Vinyl Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Vinyljunkie22, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Jspmike

Jspmike Forum Resident

I know that it applies to some - New Order's "Power Corruption and Lies" is one title that I know is part of the sale and that is a CD/Vinyl/DVD combo. Which albums by The Doors and The Replacements are you looking at? I can find out on Tuesday when I'm back in work.

superstar19 likes this.
  2. fmfxray373

fmfxray373 Avatar Of Aspersions

Good opportunity to get the 1969-1974 Fleetwood Mac box set if your store still has some copies.
    I have been hitting all my BNs...it looks like vinyl is on the way out.

3. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Forum Resident

It’s 30% off at the moment if you buy it online:
    Fleetwood Mac: 1969-1974

4. davers

davers Forum Resident

Thanks for the offer but The Doors and 'Mats were just mentioned as examples. New Order would've been my first choice if I hadn't already purchased it elsewhere...nice set!

I was happy to pick up the White Album super deluxe and Tangerine Dream Purple Twilight boxes during the last 30% sale.

Jspmike likes this.
  5. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

How will the 30% cd sale work? I'm assuming the discount is off the highest price and that $4.99 titles are discounted from the the white barcoded tag and not the green $4.99 tag. Also is it instore only or online as well?

Jspmike likes this.
  6. Tjazz

Tjazz Music is my Mistress

7. Jspmike

Jspmike Forum Resident

I'm not sure if it will be online as well as in store. The 30% off price comes off the "list" price so it would come off the higher price rather than the $4.99 price. Took me a while to get used to that.

Shawn and superstar19 like this.
  8. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

Thanks for the info on this and all of the other B&N sales!

Shawn and Jspmike like this.
  9. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Forum Resident

Here are some boxed sets that are currently on sale online (and I'd guess in store, too):

30% Off Music Boxed Sets

PhantomStranger and SJP like this.