Beatle Lp's

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Green3000, Nov 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green3000

Green3000 New Member Thread Starter

So, I have a few Beatle Lp's I would like to know the value of. yet I really do Not want to sell them unless I am going to make the bank. I have doubts any of them go over Two-Hundred Dollars. but you never know.

I have Introducing the beatles on VeeJay, it looks to be the Seccond Pressing and in great shape.

All Items match as it being the 2nd pressing.

Meet The Beatles - Mono and Stereo Capitol Lp - looks to be the first press with out credits and no mention of G. Martin.

It looks like Both Mono and stereo have no Credits on the cases.I might look at the Lp's Later.

Something New : Capitol LP's Mono and Stereo : possible first pressings. and of course I have multiple copies and one green label witch I believe is from 1982.

The Second Album : Mono and stereo : first pressings possibile

Live at the Hollywood Bowl :Embossed from 72" If I am right

Any Information would be great. Maybe I need to insure these? any Idea on Insureing them would also be great to know.

2. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

Go on Discogs to get an idea. The band's name, by the way, is "The Beatles" ; not "Beatle".

Bingo Bongo likes this.
  3. Green3000

Green3000 New Member Thread Starter

thank you and Yes I know they are the beatles! my fault, writing that post while too tired.

Discogs does not help too much though!

4. Christian Hill

Christian Hill It's all in the mind

You're not going to make bank on those. You'll be lucky to get $200 for all of them.

AaronW likes this.
  5. Tim Crowley

Tim Crowley Forum Resident

I bought an original mono Something New on amazon for $8---just to give you an idea.

Green label is from the late '60s.

uzn007 likes this.
  6. 12" 45rpm

12" 45rpm Forum Resident

To me "great shape" equals VG at best.. Those are worth way less than NM which is what most collectors want..

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  7. Exotiki

Exotiki The Future Ain’t What It Use To Be

I would search up the album title and use the sorting code (top left) and year stamps to refine your search, then play and eye grade them and look what the average price for that grade is,
    welcome to SHF! I hope you enjoy it here and choose to stay!

8. Bingo Bongo

Bingo Bongo Music gives me Eargasms

Other than the VJ album, Capitol released a trillion albums from the Beatle(s), so sounds to me like you should keep them and enjoy them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.