Beatles BSCP1 Box or World Music Singles Collection

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by JJ75, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ75

JJ75 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Hi,

reading this forum recently has really given me the Beatles bug.

In the past few weeks I've scored a sealed new BC13 Box containing the quietest vinyl I have and it sounds miles better than the CDs, even Let It Be.

I narrowly missed out on a sealed 7" EP collection but have now got a new CD EP collection on its way (£45 :thumbsup:) for most of those mono mixes.

Anyway, now I need a singles collection and having read a recent thread here the CD collection doesn't have the correct singles mixes for the first four 45's. So I'll have to go down the vinyl route :).

So, getting back to the original reason for the thread I'm pretty sure the World Music Singles Collection has the correct mixes, but I've been offered a BSCP1 Blue Box, so does anybody know if this also has the correct mixes?

Thanks,

Jon Joyce

2. mudbone

mudbone Gort Annaologist

3. JJ75

JJ75 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Cheers Mudbone,

I knew that it must have been discussed before, I tried searching but never found than thread.

Looks like the two sets are equal when it comes to original mixes, i'll probably go for the Blue Box as it'l look good next to my BC13

Jon.

4. mudbone

mudbone Gort Annaologist

Jon, I have both singles boxes as well as the Blue EP box. They look very nice together!

mud-:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.