Beatles for Sale 2014 Mono @ Walmart.com

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by clear-capsule, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clear-capsule

clear-capsule Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Hey,

I did a random search today on google for "beatles mono" and saw that Walmart.com is selling the 2014 Mono vinyl of Beatles for Sale for $42. I just know I've seen some threads where people hesitated buying these, and now they are hard to come by. Don't shoot the messenger if for some reason this turns out to be bogus.
    Here's a direct link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Beat...kybZnXOjHG59n3zgiyPesuUFC1DvtF7BoC-FkQAvD_BwE

2. clear-capsule

I figure I’ll bump this up once just in case. Kind of surprised no one jumped on this

Mike6565 likes this.
  3. Mike6565

Mike6565 Hyperactive!

Giving it a shot, thanks!!

clear-capsule likes this.
  4. clear-capsule

Awesome man I’m glad someone’s jumping on this.

Mike6565 likes this.
  5. Mike6565

Mike6565 Hyperactive!

appreciate you posting it, One of the 5 I still need worth a try :righton:

clear-capsule likes this.
  6. Slowdazzle

Slowdazzle Well-Known Member

Just bought one. According to the site there are just 2 left. Grab one while you can!

7. G L Tirebiter

G L Tirebiter Forum Resident

One left now. Not that I needed more Bestles in mono vinyl.....

8. clear-capsule

Nice! Glad you guys got to em!

9. clear-capsule

Can never have enough! I thought about getting another, even if just to resell it. If it was AHDN I would have, BFS is actually one of their albums I like in stereo.

10. domesticmachine

domesticmachine Resident Forum

FYI They're back up as of now!

BFS is honestly one of my faves. Such a 'dark' horse in the catalog and when I put on the mono LP -- not only do I tear up but I question the validity of the tracklisting. Did they start the LP with an acoustic rocker? Is Eight Days a Week really on this album?! Baby's in Black, top 10 track IMHO. The mood is an anomaly in the catalog.

Were the LP's up a few days ago sold by Movie Mars? I grabbed one to replace the slightly dinged one I got on Discogs for $30. Don't expect it to ever show up but hey I'll take my chances...I'll start a unique thread in a few weeks to compare notes :)

Honestly I (ashamedly) realized I should have picked these up when I could have but have been slowly accumulating them over the last few months. Only $400 in with Sgt. Pepper left to go. Not much more than the set at list, without the book (I have a scan, and frankly what is the meat of the set?). Most of them were purchased sealed in shops or NM with shrink. Several at local shops. Don't think I could do it again as I was surprised to see them in the racks. Holding out for a random roadside Pottery Barn with Pepper on clearance!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  11. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

this is not for sale by Walmart ....a third party seller moviemars is offering this and they are a reputable seller......

Dave likes this.
  12. clear-capsule

Yeah I noticed that - but I didn’t see it on moviemars website so I just put the walmart link...either way, you CAN order it from Walmart.com can u not?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Michael likes this.
  13. clear-capsule

Yeah man let me know how it works out for ya. Thanks for letting us know they’re back up

14. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

YES!

15. domesticmachine

16. Slowdazzle

Well, I recieved an email from Walmart this morning saying that my Beatles For Sale mono was cancelled. Anyone else get cancelled too?

17. Slowdazzle

Still available at the Walmart site. Looks like we have another “Merchbar situation!”

18. domesticmachine

Sorry to hear that. That’s what I expected but I just got a shipping notice from Walmart with tracking number. Maybe depends on when you placed the order.

19. G L Tirebiter

G L Tirebiter Forum Resident

Mine was cancelled too. Guess I really should just dig through the boxes in the garage, sort out the Beatles LPs and then put a few through the ultrasonic cleaner. Probably a Meet the Beatles mono or two in the pile.

20. domesticmachine

Honestly there are currently a few copies in NM or VG on Discogs for less than $50. This was $42.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.