Beatles Let It Be-signed by producers "Phil & Ron" Spector!

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by bekayne, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bekayne

bekayne Senior Member Thread Starter

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Nothing rare about it. All the original US pressings (and there were near millions of them) have it. NOT 200.

Doesn't even have the gatefold.

3. Dugan

Dugan Senior Member

Sure it does.. :D

[​IMG]

Worse thing is there are 11 bidders, so far...... Of course it's "private listing - bidders' identities protected"

4. GMDuss

GMDuss I Get A Custom One?

Gezz, I have three of 'em.

GD

5. mudbone

mudbone Gort Annaologist

6. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Steamroller for suckers. Stay away.

Sheesh. Any dolt would be better off getting an export/Black label Parlophone. Tons of those and they sound great. Analog cut.

And don't get me started about those really terrible AMI cut Apple/Capitol Beatle solo records. Noisy suckers, including most of those LIB US Apples. Don't EVER buy a US Apple McCartney or put your hard earned bucks on early copies of ATMP. Capitol was using defective 25c. barber combs to put into the vinylite. Bleech.

7. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

Sold for $86.

8. mark f.

mark f. Senior Member

I see the "uncle died and left this too me" style of listing fairly frequently. Another variation is the "I'm selling this as part of an old lady's estate..." type of listing. Whenever I see it I run for the hills because generally there's something dishonest about the seller. Not that there aren't people legtimately listing items from dead uncles. :angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.