Beautiful '80s actresses that have disappeared

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by bencasey, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightenrock

nightenrock Forum Resident

2. The Panda

The Panda Forum Mutant

progrocker71 likes this.
  3. gener8tr

gener8tr Senior Member

Jeana Tomasino :)

She was one of the ZZ TOP girls, but was also in several 80's second-rate movies like Beach Girls and Up The Creek.

4. Tony Plachy

Tony Plachy Senior Member

I had a very hard time finding a photo of Jeana that the Gorts would allow. Jeana, thankfully, enjoyed showing a lot of Jeana in her Playboy days. :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

5. music4life

music4life Senior Member

Alyssa Milano hasn't exactly disappeared. I never watched "Charmed", but didn't that just go off the air last year? I wouldn't call her a beautiful 80's actress either, since she was in her pre-teens back then on "Who's the Boss".

Anyway, I suddenly remembered about Tawny Kitaen today and wondered what happened to her, and then I found this...

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=245440&GT1=7701

6. Matt Levy

Matt Levy Forum Resident

Apparently Julie Hagerty has a thing for blow up auto pilots. STRIKER!

7. gener8tr

gener8tr Senior Member

You got that right, Tony... and the photo you were forced to use is nowhere close to her full potential.

I was a freshman in H.S. in 1982 / 1983 when my friends and I discovered Beach Girls. It wasn't long before we found out Jeana was featured in Playboy November, 1980.

My good friend Nick's father had a subscription, and back then there was always a section in the mag that allowed you to order back-issues. Well, we dropped a $7.00 money order in mail and had the magazine sent to the vacant house next door. Needless to say we looked in that mailbox every single day for the next month until it finally arrived. Good reading... Good reading indeed! :goodie:

8. Matt Levy

Matt Levy Forum Resident

Yikes! That pic is a far cry from Bachelor Party or the Whitesnake videos. Chuck Finley was wise for dumping that hag.

9. She was very recently on a "reality" show called, Real Houswives of Orange County. Pretty lame. But, I just thought it was funny that on the show's site she listed her age as forty-something. On Wikipedia and IMDB she is listed as 51 years-old. heh

Attached Files:

10. The Panda

The Panda Forum Mutant

Good one.:laugh:

11. yesstiles

yesstiles Senior Member

Are you telling me that the woman in that pic used to be hot?

12. shokhead

shokhead Head shok and you still don't what it is. HA!

LMAO,i was thinking the same thing but didnt say it.

13. Matt Levy

Matt Levy Forum Resident

Dude - if you remember those ZZ Top videos from Eliminator with the chicks, she was SMOKING hot.

Karnak likes this.
  14. gener8tr

gener8tr Senior Member

15. nightenrock

nightenrock Forum Resident

Well, I was a teen back in the 80's myself and always had the hots for her.

I've never seen Charmed either. Sorry had no idea. Good for her though.

greelywinger likes this.
  16. EddieVanHalen

EddieVanHalen Forum Resident

Don't forget Eddie Van Halen ex-wife, Valerie Bertinelly.

17. shokhead

shokhead Head shok and you still don't what it is. HA!

When i think sexy,i dont think of Valerie,cute but not sexy.

18. Tony Plachy

great video, thanks for the link, I always loved that video, brings back many memories. :righton:

19. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

Back when the show she was on was on, she was young enough to be hot and cute. A few years later, I agree, cute but not beautiful.

20. Tony Plachy

Give the lady a break! :mad: I checked your profile, you are all of 35 or 36 years old. I am in my late 50's so I am 8 or 9 years older than Jeana. When I was in H.S. and college back in my playing days at 6'2" I was 180 lbs. and 7% body fat. I was nothing but muscle and bone. Today I go 220 and have a beer gut. :shake: If Jeana got on the treadmill each day and watch her diet a little more she would dropped 30 lbs or so and she would still be hot for a 50 year old. And if I did the same maybe she'd find me hot. ;)

P.S. At your age I thought the same way as you, no one should ever age or get fat.

21. pantofis

pantofis Senior Member

What happened to "Bonnie" of Knight Rider? I recently watched it and thought she looked like Shania Twain

greelywinger likes this.

22. Hehe...yeah. And guys don't ever think about how much a woman's body can change after having kids, too. She has three of them. I think she has held up well, considering that fact.

23. Tony Plachy

:righton: :righton: :righton:

24. Glen B

Glen B New Member

Here's Jayne Kennedy Overton today, three kids later at age 54. She has battled health problems (endometriosis) which caused her to gain weight.

Glen

25. John Doe

John Doe Senior Member

Candice Rialson?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.