Big Brother 15 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by sparkydog, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparkydog

sparkydog Forum Resident Thread Starter

Is anyone watching? Minor spoiler below pic:

[​IMG]

The sister of a Big Brother "favorite" is a house guest this season.

2. sparkydog

DOH! Can a Gort please change the title to Big Brother 15 (Possible Spoilers)

3. sparkydog

Tonight, the first MVP will make his/her nomination.

4. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Glad you started this. I sent a PM to rburly earlier today asking if he might do a thread because he always had great spoilers for the other seasons. Hopefully he, or other spoiler people will join in here soon. :thumbsup:

This has to be, so far anyway, the most unlikable group of people they have ever assembled for this show. Certainly way over-stocked with inflated-egos/self-opinions of themselves dim bulbs. The best thing that can possibly happen this season is someone taking a huge hunk of hair out of lifeguard boy's head while he sleeps, and then watch him melt down when he discovers it missing. :laugh:

5. sparkydog

A few players are fairly likable IMHO but I see your point. This also seems to possibly be the youngest batch ever. Is anyone over 40?

6. applebonkerz

That is one of the aspects that made the early seasons of this show so much better. Having a good cross-section of ages and kinds of people interacting makes for a much more interesting show to watch. When everyone is interchangeable, what difference does it make who stays or goes? It's become like watching one long air-headed frat/sorority party.

hutlock likes this.
  7. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I always like the first weeks of the show better than any that follow, in part because the people I most like get voted off early and my interest diminishes.
    For instance, I like Candice a lot, very pretty lady, sweet. She'll be gone this week, next or the one after that. . . .

I'll watch on DVR and fast forward through a lot. :)

8. Jamey K

Jamey K Internet Sensation

9. applebonkerz

10. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

I was a BIG fan of Aaryn before the season started, for obvious reasons. :cool: But she's become everything I detest in a shallow-minded person.

The comments made a few people already, homophobic and racist, have been unbelievable from people who know that they're being watched by thousands (at least). As CBS said, live feeds can show peoples' true nature.

Thanks for the kind words Colin. Does anyone have any idea how to do spoilers on this type of forum? I tried the old way when the changeover happened, but it doesn't work now.

Any thoughts on who will be voted out tonight. I think some people will be surprised!

11. trem two

trem two Forum Resident

Is it an ironic coincidence that her name (Aaryn) is an anagram for Aryan?

Grant, zebop and rburly like this.
  12. applebonkerz

spoiler test >testing testing, is this thing hidden?< spoiler test

I don't know about the people who change the color scheme of the pages here, but I just tested the above do-it-yourself spoiler on the default forum colors. If you choose the bottom right color square in the text color box (which is white), it makes the text pretty invisible -- then just highlight with your cursor as usual to read it. You'll have to put a little spoiler note next to it so people will know there is something to read.
    :cheers:

13. Lonson

However, iirc there is at least one forum color scheme where the white text is not obscured.

14. rburly

The white text is visible, especially with black background. OTOH, the black text is hard to read, but the black background is easier on my eyes with a bigger monitor. Maybe I'll PM Rudy.

15. rburly

Again, no idea how to make a spoiler, but you won't believe who the new HOH is!

16. MusicalHeaven

MusicalHeaven Well-Known Member

Here's how to do spoilers.

Put [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] around spoilers. :)

17. applebonkerz

Oh well, I tried. Hopefully we'll get some system for spoilers to work here. The directly above suggestion doesn't seem to do anything to make it hidden as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I'll be very glad if I never see lifeguard surfer dude again. Let him go back to his room full of mirrors where he can tell himself how smart and awesome he is. :rolleyes:

I guess I must have only been half paying attention, since they were doing the HOH competition in teams, does that mean there will be co-winners this next week?

18. rburly

No, the system doesn't work here anymore.

I was so happy to see "Lifeguard dude" go off to surf another day too, Colin.

They did the competition in teams, and there were two winners. Only one is the HOH. One hint, it's a female. Ugh!

19. applebonkerz

With the Ugh! hint I'll guess either Aryan or Rachel Jr. Both would get an Ugh! from me.

Go ahead and put what you know here whether it is hidden or not. After all, the thread title warns of spoilers. Let's see if anyone complains. That's the main reason I come to the BB thread every year, to find out what goes on behind the scenes.

20. rburly

Aryan (Aaryn) is the HOH. There's an issue of her cheating and whether she'll be able to stay in the game (keep her HOH).

21. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

I bust a gut laughing when he was talking to Julie, and made the comment that he was "smart." Perhaps in an alternate BB universe, but in ours? Loser.

22. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

I can't believe I'm saying this, but at this early point in the season, I actually PREFER Rachel Jr. to Aryan. Aryan went from the top of my "likeable" list to the cellar after the last couple episodes where we get a feel for what she's really like as a person. Elissa actually seems like a "quieter, gentler" Rachel, and as long as she doesn't act like her sister, I might be able to watch her for a while.

Oh, and does McCrae remind anyone else of Geddy Lee, or is it just me?

23. Lonson

It's not just you.

Aaryn was never a favorite of mine, she's exactly the type of Texas gal I avoided whenever possible.

Wow. It sure is pretty boring "After Dark."

Grant likes this.
  24. rburly

This is from Reality Blurred: http://www.realityblurred.com/reali...5/2013_Jul_01_bb15-racism-homophobia-misogyny

Here are examples, compiled and expanded from the above sources, video clips, and other sources:
    • GinaMarie said that, because of her income level, she receives “n****r insurance” (she whispered the n-word, so it’s possible she said the version that ends with “a”). She whispered it to both Nick and Andy, neither of whom challenged her.
    • GinaMarie said Helen, who’s Asian, “should be kissing our ass and serving us some ****ing rice.”
    • Aaryn said of Andy, “No one’s gonna vote for whoever that queer puts up.” She also suggested he’d win MVP because “people love the queers.”
    • Aaryn said about Candice, who’s black, “be careful what you say in the dark; you might not be able to see that bitch.” (A month ago, Aaryn tweeted, “Attractiveness comes from inside. What would you look like if your looks mirrored your words and actions?” So much irony.)
    • GinaMarie said Candice “gets that ****in’ blackness,” referring to Candice’s reaction to something that happened in the game.
    • Aaryn said of Helen, “Shut up. Go make some ****ing rice.”
    • Talking about sheets that smelled bad, David said they were that way because “black Candice” was on them, and then admitted, “that was totally racist.”
    • Jeremy, who calls the house’s women “bitches,” said of Katilin, “I did touch her ****** today.. she didn’t act like she was happy.. I like to feel around see what’s she’s working with.. see if it’s a nice meat wallet … I know she’s on her period.”
    • Spencer called Andy “Kermit the fag”; Amanda called Andy “Faggoty Ann” (McCrae later called her out for that language, but she defended it).
    • Spencer said that the medical torture conducted by Nazi doctors was beneficial and praised Hitler’s speaking abilities, even while acknowledging that he’d be criticized for that.
    • Katilin said she likes gay people but they’re “untrustworthy in a game like this.”
    • McCrae said, “If I’m talking to a girl, that probably means I don’t want to **** her.”
    • Spencer referred to women as “****s.”
    • GinaMarie said, “you know two blacks stick together. They’re like tokens.”

25. Lonson

America today in a nutshell. . . or a fishbowl.

Grant and rburly like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.