Big Brother 15 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by sparkydog, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

I have been reading the net, and, no, she doesn't!:laugh:

2. Dr. Bogenbroom

Dr. Bogenbroom I'm not a Dr. but I play one on SteveHoffman.TV

Both. :D But it's my cynicism at work here, not naiveté.

Grant likes this.
  3. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

After what went down this year in the house, I don't think we'll see any of this year's houseguests returning for any guest spots next year.

4. Grant

I think we will. My picks are Elissa, Helen, Judd, definitely Howard, and, maybe, Andy. In other words, all those who were the least offensive.

I can totally see Jesse doing another season.

zebop likes this.
  5. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

Never say never. After all BB has brought back characters like Evil Dick, Rachel & Mike Boogie as examples. All 3 had their share of fans and haters.

Grant likes this.
  6. bekayne

bekayne Senior Member

Like a dog walking on two legs. "Look! He thinks he's people!"

7. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

GM did a deplorable job last night. Did she ever talk like that in the house, "I'm Ginamareee" with that weird pronunciation. As much as I hate Andy, he won it on public speaking skills alone. I have to say it again, she looked like a damn dummy out there.

I don't think Nick's in there for the long haul, GM has a lot of issues that she didn't address but we saw every night. I think she is bulimic and it looks like it's not getting any better.

8. Grant

I honestly don't know how Amanda can go back to selling houses now that everyone knows her drug and emotional problems, and what she likes to do sexually. I can see some jerk getting her alone in a house that she's trying to sell, and putting moves on her.

9. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I wonder if Pizza boy will be moving in :)

10. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Rumor has it MacRanda will appear next on The Amazing Race

11. Grant

Something tells me no.

12. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

Elissa and Rachel would be a better Amazing Race team. That Elissa is in shape.

Grant likes this.
  13. She must have known she was doomed. I think she didn't plan a speech because she knew there was no point and just rambled on instead.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  14. GLUDFSSR

GLUDFSSR Senior Member

That would be Awesome!!!!

15. anthontherun

anthontherun Forum Resident

Not that I would fault any guy for keeping his distance from Ginamarie, but am I the only person who thinks Nick is actually gay? It's been so long since he was on the show that I can't point to any specific moment that stuck out, but his entire demeanor while he was there just gave me that impression. Maybe GM and Jessie throwing themselves at him right off the bat just made him super-uncomfortable and he retreated, but it seemed like he never quite felt at ease with the women in the house in general.

16. Grant

Maybe he was just too smart to get mixed up with those women.

Just because a guy doesn't take to a women doesn't mean he's gay, anymore than the way he crosses his legs or talks.

17. zebop

You know, I don't know. I think he has a girlfriend outside of the house, I think the consensus in the Twitterverse is probably that he's metrosexual.

Really I don't see him connecting w/ any of the girls in the house--and especially GM but I think she's not going to give up easily.

18. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

I thought I remember him saying that he thought that being in a showmance put a target on your back. Plus, I don't think he ever really was attracted to GM.

zebop and Grant like this.
  19. rburly

Thought y'all might be interested in this:

'Big Brother' Star Aaryn Gries
    I'm Working Out My Racist Demons

"Big Brother" contestant Aaryn Gries is finally coming clean, admitting she talks like a racist ... but she insists it doesn't make her one.

Gries tells TMZ she's been making racial jokes for years ... but had no idea they were offensive because "no one had expressed that I was taken that way."

Gries says she wishes someone had warned her before going into the BB house ... that making these "jokes" on national TV would paint her as a big ol' racist.

"I am not a racist," she says, adding, "Sometimes you can say mindless things that will haunt you."

Aaryn also apologized for throwing Texas under the bus when Julie Chen asked if she was a racist during her exit interview from the house -- explaining, "Blaming Texas was the biggest mistake I made ... I was in defense mode."

Guess Aaryn forgot about the gay housemate she called a "queer" ... and all the Asian people she mocked ... and the African Americans ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/20/aaryn-gries-big-brother-not-racist/#ixzz2fZGytiTr

20. Grant

It doesn't sound at all like she's working on anything. She's still making excuses. The fact that she wishes someone had warned her before she went into the house says that she has no intention of learning anything.

It sounds like she rehersed what her PR advisers told her to say, and failed. She's still blaming others for her own actions. Now, it's BB's fault for not warning her.

What will be more interesting is what Ginamarie, Amanda, David, and Spencer, who also made racial remarks have to say for themselves, now that they have had time to fully absorb what has happened.

21. rburly

I doubt, thought, that their parents hired PR firms for them. Just thought I'd share what she's still trying to save. It's pathetic IMO.

22. zebop

Aaryn's full of crap she always will be--I never did care for her. Hopefully she'll grow up, the Twitterverse doesn't need another a hole. Speaking of that, Amanda's been getting on people's nerves "reliving" the show. No one cares. She did a podcast and recounted the Howard incident and of course it's taken on L&O: SWV proportions now. Anyway, he talked about what he said as soon as he got the boot so there's that...

Speaking of "danger" didn't they have to hide the knives that week Amanda snapped and harassed Elissa non-stop?

23. Grant

It's a publicized fact that Aaryn's mother hired a PR firm for her while she was still in the house.

24. Grant

What's that?:confused:

25. zebop

Law and Order... The rest of it is my dyslexia catching up with me, I meant SVU...

rburly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.