Big sale on NOS Buck Owens lps

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by clhboa, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident Thread Starter

Dave112, joejoe, Spitfire and 9 others like this.
  2. jlf

jlf Forum Resident

Well it doesn’t get better than that!

clhboa and lyniv like this.
  3. lyniv

lyniv Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads up clhboa!! I have a bunch of these, Willie Cantu is a good friend of mine, so I always grab them when I see them. I ordered the instrumentals one and the Buck plays guitar one.

clhboa likes this.
  4. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Too bad Monster is not listed. Perfect deal, if you're just starting to collect Buck Owens. (I just happening to be listening to Very Best of Buck, vol. 1)

clhboa likes this.
  5. clhboa

That was the one I was hoping for too. I have it on an 8-Track that actually sounds pretty nice. I wish they would have had the "Tall Dark Stranger" one as well. Mine is kind of worn. I mostly needed the early 70's titles.

6. dasacco

dasacco Senior Member

Are these original Capitol pressings or later reissues?

7. clhboa

lightbulb and dasacco like this.
  8. jimi55

jimi55 Forum Resident

i received my order today. They are originals with certificate of authenticity. One of my copies did have a hole punch in the cover. They come well packed.

9. clhboa

Good to know about the packing. I assume mine will be in more than one box since I ordered 38 of 'em!

10. clhboa

Hey, what do you know? Mine showed up today. Yes, they are packed extremely well. Unfortunately they were left on the edge of front porch and got rained on. Fortunately I saw them before the rain started to soak through the cardboard. All good!

Juggsnelson likes this.
  11. joejoe

joejoe Forum Resident

Mine arrived last week but I just found them today behind a shelf in my garage. My son brought the mail in last week, set it down to tie his shoe, and the lps slipped unnoticed. Was about to send an email but I happened be cleaning up the garage and found the package this afternoon. Pretty cool these come with a certificate of authenticity from Jim Shaw .

clhboa and jimi55 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.