Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Bill Nelson - Free Christmas 2012 Single/Download!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by jsayers, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsayers

jsayers Just Drifting.... Thread Starter

Bill Nelson presents his fans with a free Christmas single, I'll let him explain :

http://www.billnelson.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20932&sid=b6805c0b5ae649ea447d8b96010afbce

" I've made a special Christmas Gift to all my friends and fans in the form of a FREE downloadable single! Hopefully, a nice surprise...

It has an 'A' and a 'B' side. The A-side is titled 'Think And You'll Miss It.' This free download track is a studio version of a new instrumental which was performed, (and premiered,) at this year's Nelsonica. It's a piece full of shiny electric guitar.

The B-side of the free single is titled 'Beat Street,' and is a cool, but angular, jazzy guitar instrumental.

So...here's the link for you to get your free Christmas gift download:
    http://www.billnelson.com/html/salon/Xm ... Single.php

PS: I've also created a simple cover image for you to download and place in your mp3 players to accompany the single.

Hope you will enjoy both tracks! Merry Christmas, chums! " - Bill Nelson

It's the 2nd and 4th tracks on that Soundcloud page, by the way. Just downloaded them and they sound great - thanks Bill!
    I'll post over there and let him know I shared this with the forum, I'm sure he won't mind.

2. jsayers

3. jsayers

Video works now. :wave:

4. WalterDigsTunes

WalterDigsTunes Forum Resident

Pretty good stuff. I'm glad its not as Christmas-ish as the 2010 single; he really lets his chops show on these gems. During certain runs I'm simultaneously reminded of Bob Fripp and Pat Metheny, of all people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.