Blue Note "Seasonal" Sales*

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by SimonSaysCake, Aug 30, 2022.

1. SimonSaysCake

SimonSaysCake Senior Member Thread Starter

black sheriff and FlexFantastic like this.
  2. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

Wish they carried more stock, A lot sold out already.

3. jazzsurfer

jazzsurfer Forum Resident

Sale a joke what else is new

TxRangersFan likes this.
  4. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Email today:

"SPRING CLEANING SALE
    UP TO 40% OFF THE BLUE NOTE STORE
    We're celebrating the start of Spring with Blue Note's Spring Cleaning Sale. From now until March 26th, enjoy 20% off the entire store, 10% off wall art and up to 40% off our Spring Cleaning collection (some exclusions apply). Shipping is also on us for US orders over $85."

I was able to order some recent TPs and Classics. Strangely, some items available to ship on the 23rd triggered postage charges, while others did not. Must have something to do with items shipping separately.
    Didn't have time to try to figure out the idiosyncracies, but glad to save a few $$ on some titles from my to buy list, e.g. Hill DWD.

Sale prices also seem to be working on pre-orders

5. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Following up to say my order (Byrd Half Note, Hill DWD and Carmell Jones TPs, plus McLean Bluesnik) was packed and shipped Fedex yesterday, the same day I ordered.
    I've had issues ordering direct from BN in the past, but received pretty decent service this time around, at least as far as getting my order shipped fast.

6. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

mine was shipped via UPS yesterday but has yet to actually be picked up. Last time this happened, it sat there for 3 weeks before FedEx picked up the box…

7. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

JFC. My order shows as being picked up and in Fedex hands, to be delivered Friday.
    RE pricing- I probably could have waited on the McLean Bluesnik. The Classic titles seem to eventually go under $20 at Amazon. But I could wait a long time for the TPs to go lower than the ~$31 I paid, especially the Andrew Hill.
    I also pre-ordered the Hubbard Blue Spirits TP. Really looking forward to that one.

8. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

and my order is out for delivery today

superstar19 and hutlock like this.