Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Bob Dylan - Bootleg Series Vol. XII "The Cutting Edge"*

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Abbey Road, Oct 16, 2014.

1. jvs52

jvs52 Forum Resident

Well what do you know:rolleyes: I have that one between all other greatest hits and compilation versions. Thanks for finding!:righton: I probably played it but didn't notice.

2. jvs52

jvs52 Forum Resident

The version on Side Tracks is also mono. Positively 4th Street isn't.

3. revolution_vanderbilt

revolution_vanderbilt Forum Resident

Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window is mono everywhere except on the Cutting Edge.

zobalob and Percy Song like this.
  4. Gregorio

Gregorio Forum Resident

Correct. The code came inside every box. I didn't buy it at the time via Bob's webpage. The intention of my post was to highlight the good attitude of the company (Columbia) which sent me a download code ten years after my purchase just because i told them i couldn't use it the first time.This to encourage the other poster asking for the code of the 1965 live recordings to write them. They answer. And no, Crawl Out Of Your Window? didnt come in the mono box, nor in those mp3's, just Positively 4th Street...

zobalob, NumberEight and stepeanut like this.
  5. jvs52

jvs52 Forum Resident

Well the download code is not in my box and I don't remember seeing it. Which doesn't imply my memory is good. Anyway I probably would not have used it because I always rip my CD's to flac myself, unless I knew about the mono Positively.

6. Percy Song

Percy Song Tom's Tambourine Man

The mono "Positively 4th Street" is included on this single CD which is as cheap as chips these days.

[​IMG]

7. CBackley

CBackley Chairman of the Bored

It’s also available for download on iTunes and elsewhere. Or at least used to be.

jvs52 likes this.
  8. jvs52

jvs52 Forum Resident

Thank you both. The Best of... is also available on Qobuz. I just downloaded Positively.

9. Percy Song

Percy Song Tom's Tambourine Man

Charlie McCoy is the guest on the "Is It Rolling, Bob? Talking Dylan" podcast, recorded on 19 February and being uploaded on 18 April....!

Megaphone: A Modern Podcasting Platform

A little taster for it, released yesterday...