Bob Dylan - Bootleg Series Volume 15 (Travelin’ Thru 1967-1969 (1st November 2019) *

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Mbd77, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike s in nyc

mike s in nyc Forum Resident

Hi, here's a question maybe someone has written something about..... I was listening (again) to 'travellin thru' (and also have the material on the two discs of the 50th anniv. copyright collection)-- has anyone gone thre the dylan/cash songs with multiple takes (things like mountain dew, guess things happen this way, big river, i still miss someone (some of those multiples are only on the 50th anniv) and compiled a playlist of the 'best' of the whole thing? would love to have a playlist without multiple versions of the same tune....

imsjry likes this.
  2. Dave Hoos

Dave Hoos Nothing is revealed

If there's anyone here who haven't already purchased the vinyl edition, Amazon Australia have it for AU$39.58!!

I bought mine yesterday. To make it an even better bargain, I received a $10 discount! It's almost as good a deal as the $40 VGPS buy from a couple of years ago.

Not sure how long it will be at this cheap price though.

3. Six Bachelors

Six Bachelors Troublemaking enthusiast

Thanks for the tip. Currently at $37.70. Ordered!

Dave Hoos likes this.
  4. Dave Hoos

Dave Hoos Nothing is revealed

Nice one.

Six Bachelors likes this.
  5. nlgbbbblth

nlgbbbblth Senior Member

6. Tribute

Tribute Senior Member

it is exactly as the photo shows, no different than it ever was from day one

7. teag

teag Forum Resident

Was there any improvement to the vinyl version after so many reviews reported defects? Or is CD the way to go for this set?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.