Bob Marley Legend - 30th Anniversary Edition [CD/Blu-Ray Audio Combo] $6.52!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by head_unit, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. head_unit

head_unit Senior Member Thread Starter

Legend - 30th Anniversary Edition [CD/Blu-Ray Audio Combo]
    30th Anniversary Edition
    Blu-ray Audio + Blu-ray + Audio CD

I ordered this from Amazon
    Bob Marley and the Wailers - Legend - 30th Anniversary Edition [CD/Blu-Ray Audio Combo] - Amazon.com Music
    thinking that probably it was a mis-listing, I'd get the CD but it won't have the Blu-ray it will be the CD version.
    Yet LO AND BEHOLD, it comes as a little book with a CD and a 5.1 Blu-ray!

I won't be able to listen to it for a while, but the current price-from Amazon Prime, yet-is $6.52 currently.

daca likes this.
  2. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

They've been pretty cheap on eBay too--I got mine a few weeks ago for $15. The CD is garbage, sound-wise, but the 5.1 mix on the BD is world-class!!!! :thumbsup:

Dave likes this.
  3. detroit muscle

detroit muscle MIA

3rd party seller through amazon. Good price, but won't ship outside the US.

4. head_unit

How so? I haven't heard it yet

5. head_unit

I see Amazon at like $17, and yes third parties but shipped from Amazon. So does that mean 3rd parties "fulfilled by Amazon" can choose not to offer international shipping?

6. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I grabbed one, it arrived today. Great sounding 5.1 blu-ray that is a no brainer at $6.52 (still at this price). Nice HB book packaging except for having to fish the discs out of sleeves.

BTW, even if disc one sounds like garbage, I'll never listen to it as I already have other versions of Legend floating around my collection.

7. csaudvid

csaudvid Forum Resident

Read about it here, listening to it this evening. Amazon Prime! The 5.1 mix is a joy! I love it when a disc can make my middle of the lower line setup sound this good at this price! Up next in the PS3 is David Gilmour's Rattle That Lock Blu-ray audio package from Rarewaves for $12.78 shipped I received this afternoon. Thanks so much for this heads up, it was NOT on my radar!

8. Jam757

Jam757 Forum Resident

Looking forward to hearing this. I’m just getting into the 5.1 format (wow!!!) and decided to get this based on the stellar reviews. I paid $30, would have loved to get it at the lower prices! I wonder if they will release individual Marley albums in 5.1 too.

9. 500Homeruns

500Homeruns Peaceful Punk

Just wanted to thank you officially in this thread. Bought it on your recommendation way back then. I am listening to it again now. I looked on Amazon for the current price and :yikes:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    black sheriff and SJP like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.