borders deal on rca living stereo sacd

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by b&w, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b&w

b&w Forum Resident Thread Starter

So here is a deal for these sacd's at your local borders. They have having a buy 3 classical discs get the 4th free. In addition there is a 10% off your total purchase. I used this combination today and it works and its also good for multiple groups of 4. You do have to look through everything in the classical section to find all the LS they have. I also got the same deal for some 11.99 list classical cds. Lot's of interesting Glen Gould Anniversary discs surprisingly.

Here is the breakdown-

Buy 4 with a list price of $11.99/ea= $35.97 less the 10%= $32.37 /4 = $8.09 ea

Here is the link to the coupon; it's good till Sunday.
    http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon_100419.htm

2. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

Excellent, thanks for posting!

I'm only missing a few discs from the LS series, but I'll go see what I can scrounge up :righton:

3. b&w

Good luck ...

4. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

Only made it by one Borders. I could only find two RCA LS SACDs that I didn't own :( They probably had 15-20 total. So, I left empty handed. How long will the buy 3 get one free last? I can try and run by another Borders.

5. apileocole

apileocole Lush Life Gort

Thank you for the heads up :righton:

Not only are these great recordings of great performers performing great music, but the deals one can find them at are also fantastic. Long live Living Stereo :nauga:

6. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

I made it to Borders on Sunday night - the one in Sunnyvale. I bought 9 RCA Living Stereo SACDs and got 3 free ones and used my 10% coupon. All as b&w indicated.

Thanks heaps mate.

7. b&w

it's running till the 30th. The 10% off is over though. there is a new 20% off a single disc currently. Even without the 10% they are priced less then internet pricing.

8. b&w

I am glad Metralla you scored well. :righton:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.