Britney chosen "top star" of the year!?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Dave D, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave D

Dave D Done! Thread Starter

Ya gotta love these shows and how they create these silly criteria for being "top star".

NEW YORK (AP) - Access Hollywood has named its Top Ten Stars of 2004, with Britney Spears in the No. 1 spot.

The rankings are based on the number of stories the syndicated entertainment television show aired on each star. Spears - who was married twice, cancelled a summer tour because of a knee injury and released a greatest hits album - topped the list with 119 stories.

Beyonce is in the No. 2 spot, with 102 stories, followed by Donald Trump, 94 stories; Michael Jackson, 84 stories; Tom Cruise, 72 stories; Jessica Simpson, 69 stories; Paris Hilton, 63 stories; Nicole Kidman, 62 stories; Jennifer Lopez, 54 stories; and Whitney Houston, 52 stories.

"We want to thank these stars for helping to make 2004 the best in Access Hollywood history," executive producer Rob Silverstein said in a statement Tuesday.

"Here's to more 'can't miss' moments in 2005."

2. Ryan

Ryan That would be telling

What about Janet Jackson? :laugh:

3. Dave D

Dave D Done! Thread Starter

Yeah! Really! Maybe Access Hollywood is a Viacom show and they were trying to ignore it on purpose?

4. Veech

Veech Space In Sounds

Britney Spears.. now that's what I'm talkin' about! She's over 21 now, eh? So I don't feel like a dirty old man anymore.. *HAW*

5. Tuco

Tuco Senior Member

Hopefully, Trey and Matt can find a way to slice and dice all ten in a future episode of South Park.

6. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Have we seen Britney with her clothes off yet?

7. Totti

Totti New Member

Not yet , but I'm sure as soon as her popularity start to fade we'll see it

8. Doug Sclar

Doug Sclar Forum Legend

I've actually seen several of those with their clothes off. :D :shh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.