Burger Records - 20% off online + all CDs and tapes $3.33

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rararabbits, Nov 23, 2018.

1. rararabbits

rararabbits Forum Resident Thread Starter

melstapler, black sheriff and Walt like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Nice add, thanks for sharing! I think I'll drop by their store today, same deal on Burger CDs plus other discounts.

You generally have to have some pretty eclectic or in-the-know tastes for the typical Burger release to appeal to you. Perhaps you have to be in touch with the college music scene. Regardless, there were a couple Burger releases which were promoted well on their site which prompted me to give them a listen on iTunes. One I think I'll try to get today, the band is called Part Time. The other, Pink by CHAI looked really good on paper but I'm not sure I need that kind of manic pop energy in my life. Then again, a few of their songs sound great so what the heck. $3.33 for a new CD is hard to beat.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    melstapler likes this.
  3. rararabbits

rararabbits Forum Resident Thread Starter

Some good stuff in the second week of Burger's sale, including their recent color vinyl reissue of Paul Williams' "Someday Man" LP for $8.99:

Spring Cleaning Burger Records

melstapler, notesofachord and Mr. H like this.
  4. melstapler

melstapler Reissue Activist

I did some shopping back in March when Burger had a presence at SXSW, but these prices for the sale are hard to beat.