Buying CDs online but don’t ship to the US

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Pizza, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pizza

Pizza With extra pepperoni Thread Starter

I’m curious if anyone else notice that amazon.uk is starting to mark more and more CDs as “This item does not ship to the United States”?

I would sometimes find things listed that way by third party sellers but now items sold by Amazon are getting listed that way. I know Australia has this issue because of the GST.

I’ve been stumbling over this little by little. Today half my order was unavailable to ship here. Maybe it’s a glitch or I’m overlooking something but I’m a little worried that this is going to be a growing trend.

Here’s a link to the Beatles Rubber Soul as an example.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rubber-Sou...26735&s=gateway&sprefix=Beatl,aps,522&sr=8-23

2. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

It's a glitch. I've run into this too. If it's sold by Amazon it will normally ship to the US. 3rd party vendors are another story. Put it in your basket and continue the checkout procedure. It will let you most of the time. In the case of your Rubber Soul it wouldn't let me. I hope this doesn't get worse and start a trend.

3. Pizza

Pizza With extra pepperoni Thread Starter

That’s what I’m saying. I had three items today come up that way as I tried to checkout. I was able to order two after playing around with my cart, deleting and re-adding.

Spitfire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.