Cosmos Season 2: Possible Worlds

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by budwhite, Apr 15, 2019.

1. budwhite

budwhite Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Thread Starter

Seems to be quite different to the first season. I hope that we will see some animated things about old scientists and their discoveries because that was a great thing from season 1.

No premier date yet, but should be soon

Cosmos: Possible Worlds Official Trailer

2. townsend

townsend Forum Resident

This could be interesting -- how one would watch -- have to subscribe to National Geographic channel or have it bundled in some package of programming?

3. budwhite

Brannon Braga(Star Trek, The Orville), Jason Clark(The Orville), Seth MacFarlane and Ann Druyan is once again producing/writing/directing.
    And Neil DeGrasse Tyson is hosting of course.
    Same team as last time.

4. budwhite

Following the wildly successful COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY, seen by more than 135 million people worldwide on National Geographic and FOX, and the most-watched series ever on National Geographic Channels internationally, the new season, COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS, will premiere in the U.S. on both FOX and National Geographic and globally on National Geographic in 180 countries and 43 languages.

5. dougotte

dougotte Vague Waste of Space-Time

I was just wondering about Season 2 yesterday.

Is this a recent trailer? It only refers to "Spring 2019" and we're there now. It seems like the original plan was to air it in February 2019.

I thought maybe there was a delay due to Tyson's MeToo accusers. Was that resolved?

6. budwhite

Yes it was set to premiere early March but it was postponed. But everythings been cleared, we're just waiting for the powers that be to set a new date.

dougotte likes this.