COVID-19 Shelter Orders, Please Help Support My Record Store

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by NapalmBrain, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NapalmBrain

NapalmBrain Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am one of the managers of Vinyl Renaissance & Audio in Overland Park, KS. With the pandemic impacting us all we are deemed non-essential with shelter orders going into effect this Tuesday. I may find myself without a job. We will still be doing online sales for the time being and I can guarantee your order will be packed safely and sterilized. We have a large selection of new and used CDs and LPs and vintage and new audio gear. We are Rega, Clearaudio, Marantz, NAD, Yamaha, Dali, Phase Technology, Induction Dynamics, Ortofon, Grado and Hana authorized dealers. I know many are struggling so feel no obligation but spreading the word or following us on social media can help generate traffic in other ways. If you have the means to place an order, your support is greatly appreciated. Vinyl Renaissance & Audio Storefront (you can also find us on ebay or amazon but direct orders from the website have less fees but any platform you choose is appreciated)

2. NapalmBrain

NapalmBrain Forum Resident Thread Starter

We have implemented our used sale discount into our online store. When you buy 3 used items you will receive 15% off all 3 if you buy 5 or more used you will receive 20% off the price. This only applies to used CDs, LPs and Reel to Reel Tapes, not new vinyl or cds or equipment. Thanks for your support !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.