Crazy Priced Albums on eBay - All From Same Seller

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by TheVillageRecorder, Mar 18, 2018.

1. InStepWithTheStars

InStepWithTheStars It's a miracle, let it alter you

Surely EVERY copy of that album has a crease in the upper-left corner of the back cover!

[​IMG]

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Ks0AAOSwIw1b3pKM/s-l1600.jpg

If eBay cared, you could contact the original seller, have them tell eBay the name of the buying account, and they could investigate to see if it's maybe one IP address with multiple buying accounts or something of that nature. But, eBay made their fee off this same record twice, so why should they care?

TheVillageRecorder and ispace like this.
  2. InStepWithTheStars

InStepWithTheStars It's a miracle, let it alter you

Factory sealed with errors on labels? Er...

ispace likes this.
  3. Rust Cohle

Rust Cohle New Member

4. matthew2600

matthew2600 Forum Resident

My understanding is that funkyou has been hoarding crazy vinyl for a long time, they could have a storage locker with quantity but doubt they'd do this sticker shrink wrap nonsense.

5. bekayne

bekayne Forum Resident

If anything, they underhype their listings.

Blackie likes this.
  6. bekayne

bekayne Forum Resident

Wasn't that sticker used for stereo copies sold in mono covers?

7. radickeyfan

radickeyfan Forum Resident

yes
    but this seller (from the original post) does this all of the time

i messaged the seller who sold the album 1st (Comicmanshipper) , and they seemed to "laugh" about this, like he (or she) stated , really nothing they can do...people can pretty much do whatever once they buy from him (or she), i did buy 4 more lps and a stack of comic books , from comicmanshipper, and was thrilled with everything (which is per usual)