Criterion Collection Flash Sale 50% off 10/20/20

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by japes, Oct 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. japes

japes Senior Member Thread Starter

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

24 hours in length.

3. Holerbot6000

Holerbot6000 Forum Resident

Site is getting hammered but you can get through it if you're persistent. 50% is 50%!

4. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

After my order I got a $50 loyalty gift certificate. Anybody else?

5. Holerbot6000

I think that is based on a point system - you accrue based on purchases over time. I'm a little under halfway there.

Spitfire likes this.
  6. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

OK. Thanks. I just usually buy one or two every time there's a sale. I think I'm going to buy a couple more with the gift certificate.

7. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

The 2 I want haven't been released yet.

8. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

i guess ill give in and finally buy the bruce lee box set, the godzilla one is tempting but i think ive got all the toho releases of these.

9. Jspmike

Jspmike Forum Resident

The Barnes & Noble Criterion sale starts on November 6th and will run until month end. All of their Criterion will be 50% off. Please don't shoot the messenger - I have read that the membership will not stack this time.

longdist01 and Davidmk5 like this.
  10. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Ticks me off I just saw this after midnight...after an extremely unpleasant and bollixed purchase procedure via Barnes & Noble a few years ago - that cost me some money because while they were dickin' me over, I lost a similar deal elsewhere - I cut up my B&N card, explained to the store manager how I couldn't even get my membership canceled on line and get a refund, things were so messed-up, and personally drove it into the store to hand it to him. That's how angry they made me with their confused online system...made me so mad I had to quit in person!

So, now that I know occasionally Criterion will actually be trying out these sales events themselves, without the assistants of B&N, I'm disappointed I missed it. Because that bookstore will never see me in there again. And I don't recommend anybody else bring their business there, either.

11. willietheshakes

willietheshakes Forum Resident

You've still got 10+ hours, at the time of this writing. The sale is 24 hours, not one calendar day.

12. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

yup about 4hours left still

13. Holerbot6000

Hokey smokes! I already got my order. Criterion does not mess around.

Strummergas likes this.
  14. Strummergas

Strummergas Senior Member

Mine too! I wasn't expecting it so soon, but when I saw that you got yours in California, I had to check if mine showed up at the office this afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.