Current delivery issues of parcels to Australia and New Zealand

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by giantleech, Oct 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

I sold an expensive record on Ebay going to Russia right before the invasion.It is through eBay’s global shipping program,I just hope the guy gets his record.

Dave and ispace like this.
  2. InStepWithTheStars

InStepWithTheStars It's a miracle, let it alter you

Item finally arrived today. The expected delivery date for both was 14 February; the first was only one day late. Oh well, at least it actually got delivered.

My tracking still hasn't changed – it was "arrived in destination country" on 3 February, then the same thing on 25 February after I opened a complaint. And it's still the same thing today even though I'm holding it in my hands. :rolleyes: Whatever, I'm just happy I got the thing.

Now I get to re-experience the same excitement because something I paid twice as much for is also coming via DHL. :sigh: At least this time it's from Germany, not Australia...

3. ispace

ispace Senior Member

FYI I placed an eBay order on Feb 22nd & it was delivered from US to Australia today (Mar 4th). It was labelled “Global Shipping Program” on eBay, marked as “UPS EXPEDITED” on the box & was delivered to me by a UPS guy in a brown van. Cost US$31 for a 4lbs box.

4. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

I just got the USPS to accept a first-class package (1 LP) to Aust for the first time in over 6 months.

I am still going to get set up and use Pirate Ship because costs are rising with USPS as service is declining. But it's good to know I get one sent to Aust First Class via USPS.

Quark1134 and ispace like this.
  5. ispace

ispace Senior Member

That’s good to know, thanks for posting! Has the price increased?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.