Darlington labs phono pre amps

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Anthony Christensen, May 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony Christensen

Anthony Christensen New Member Thread Starter

Has anyone out there purchased anything from this Company, I ordered a pre amp from them a while back, paid extra for faster Shipping, have not received any Shipping info, or Tracking number, looked into the web site, and the email does not come up when you tap it, I sent them a reply they sent after ordering and it goes nowhere. I'm getting a bit nervous. Would sure like to from anyone who knows anything about them. Thanks to all.

2. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

No experience with them, but there is a thread going on their pre-amps HERE.

3. DJSpinner

DJSpinner Forum Resident

How long ago did you order?
    Keith (the email address on the website) has been super responsive at communicating with me on any questions on my order and its status. They are a small company and are slammed with new orders, especially after introducing a new product recently. Told me it would take 2 weeks and apologized for it taking an extra week. Seems like faster service than most other small hifi companies these days.

4. krichard2496

krichard2496 Forum Resident

Anthony, would you be able to update the forum on how this turned out?
    Did you receive the item, what was the turnaround, how was the company communication once they learned of your inquiry/
    How satisfied are you with the performance of your Darlington Labs MM-5 phono preamp?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.