DCC Gold Cd Titles On Gold Cd Realm

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by ListenUp, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ListenUp

ListenUp Senior Member Thread Starter

Hi Everybody,
    I have been curious about some DCC Gold Cd titles that are listed on the Gold Cd Realm site.I noticed a listing for ZZ Top-Eliminator,ZZ Top - Greatest Hits ,Van Halen - 1984 and Iron Maiden - Number Of The Beast.These are listed with catalog numbers but I have never seen them listed anywhere else and they are not included in Steve's discography on this site.Does anyone have any information about these titles?

Congratulations on the site,Steve.I love your work and enjoy reading the posts everyone puts up here.It is a great knowledge base for music lovers.

ListenUp
    (you might hear something that moves you)

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

There are titles that DCC softly announced (tentitively) that Steve and Co. had kept in the can. DCC was confident that these titles would be released, because most of the "OK's" passed through major channels.

Then DCC froze with problems we're all now familiar with.

It's very hard to dissapoint, but things happen.

To add, Steve has a pile of work that may or may not see the light of day, and what you've seen as slated GZS numbers are only the tip of the iceburg.

Help us root for Steve, keep the good word out, and we'll all benefit.

"Hey, maybe if we think really hard, maybe we can stop this rain!" Announcer at Woodstock 1969.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.