Deborah Harry 7” and 12” 45s Picture Sleeves/Discs with Blondie and Solo: 1976- Feb. 1978

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Mr Bass, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTgraphics

PTgraphics Senior Member

I have some ‘import’ Blondie pic sleeves from this time period. I’ll have to see what I have.

Mr Bass likes this.
  2. Mr Bass

Mr Bass Chevelle Ma Belle Thread Starter

3. Mr Bass

Wow the Diamond Anniversary is here. I don't know if or how Debby is celebrating but we celebrated here with the 45rpm picture discs and singles sleeves and records!

[​IMG]

4. john lennonist

john lennonist There ONCE was a NOTE, PURE and EASY...

Hot Harry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DK Pete likes this.
  5. Mr Bass

There was a rather unusual promo issue of the US X Offender by Private Stock. The unusual aspect is that this was separate and later than the promo 45 issue that occurred some months before the LP was issued. The promo pack with 45 was apparently given out to promote the LP itself. Why they did that I am not clear. Promo copies of the S/T LP exist (I have one) so one would expect that any LP promotional material would involve the LP. Anyway the promo aspect is only the picture sleeve as a stock copy of the original 45 was included in a Private Stock company sleeve.

The promo sleeve is interesting because the front and back pictures of the band were taken at much different times based on the hair styles. The front and back of the picture sleeve states that this is a promotion for the LP.

X Offender 45 sleeve front for LP promotion

[​IMG]

X Offender 45 sleeve back for LP promotion

[​IMG]

Stock original 45 included in LP promotion

[​IMG]

Private Stock company sleeve for stock 45 included in LP promotion

[​IMG]

PTgraphics likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.