Deep Discount deep discounts*

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Marvin, May 9, 2016.

1. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

AMEN. I will say that the cover art is beyond cheesy, but you can’t argue with the track list or the price. Great stuff!

Greenalishi and Juggsnelson like this.
  2. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Forum Resident

Got

Classic Field RecordingsRecordings, 4cd, JSP tecords , 13

2 45s , Hell Beach , Third man rec and jeffrey Turbin. Never heard of either You tubed both dug em. 4 bucks. Hell rock jeffrey old funk.

Temptations , Song for You 4 bucks cd.

Soul headphones 8 bucks

They had floyd rose headphones made from wood at a steep discount. Who knew floyd made more than wammy bars..

3. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

Thanks for the clue. Tough to find any reviews on these, but with the 15% off today I decided to give them a whirl. I went for the high priced spread with noise cancelling and two drivers per ear. Only $35 with discount, and while the stated list price might be imaginary they do come with a year warranty and probably cost at least half of what I paid to make. I only really wear headphones at the gym, anyway.

Greenalishi likes this.
  4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Figures, I order twice last week and a 15% coupon appears today.

5. R. Totale

These came in today and seem pretty nice. As I said I don't really like headphones so I gave them to my wife, who says they sound great and been happily bopping away all afternoon listening to old favorites on Spotify. I misread about noise cancelling. they're actually "noise isolating" which means they are over the ear headphones. The MSRP quoted for the ones I got (FR52BK) was silly ($350 or something?) - on Floyd's own site they are shown as $150 MSRP/$50 retail. They no longer sell the wood ones on the Floyd site so if they are still there at deepdiscount and you don't mind spending $35-40 on headphones they might be worth a look. I've bought worse phones for $25-35 or so. How are the Soul phones?

6. Greenalishi

Just got my Soul headphones

I'll report back on sound quality

8 bucks

The floyds seem cool and twice ive bought 30 buck headphones on amazon i didnt like so i may go for em

I use em on my walk like you at the gym

R. Totale and Juggsnelson like this.
  7. krisjay

krisjay Psychedelic Wanderer

The Shelby Lynn I Can't Imagine album is a great listen. Well worth the cheap vinyl price.

floyd, Greenalishi and Juggsnelson like this.
  8. Greenalishi

The Soul headphones are great. Nice solid good sound. Pleased for 8 bucks. Good for walking. Tho i wish the wire disconnected rather than permenant type connection. Great buy.

R. Totale and Juggsnelson like this.
  9. Rigoberto

Rigoberto Forum Resident

Is it still good, and if so, what is the coupon code, or is it one of those specific to your account ones?

10. Greenalishi

It ended valentines day i think

Rigoberto likes this.
  11. R. Totale

I'll keep them in mind. I still have an old pair of Sonys that work for my purposes, but may throw them on as an add-on if I make another record order.

Juggsnelson and Greenalishi like this.
  12. R. Totale

They have a promo code for free shipping today only (SHIPPING) so I decided to try some of these to replace my old Sonys. Hope I can adjust them to my tiny head, the sonys are starting to fall off.

Greenalishi and SJP like this.
  13. Brendan K

Brendan K Forum Resident

Thanks for the promo code.

Picked up Paramore - The Final Riot! - Concert Blu Ray for $4.40 shipped! Great live album that captures Paramore at the punkier side of their career. Looks like it floats around this price (if not even cheaper) on eBay and other resale sites used, but it's great to have a sealed new copy.

Greenalishi likes this.
  14. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I went ahead and got Kiss “Rock And Roll Over” with the free shipping. Could have grabbed “Destroyer” as well but I already have that one in the Resurrected version.

Can’t believe I’m being space-conscious with my vinyl now.

Greenalishi, Juggsnelson and hutlock like this.
  15. Greenalishi

They are pretty snug. Great for walking. More compact than my last ones.

One thing I'll add there is a volume control on the headphone wire at first I thought these things broke already so cheap and then I finally figured out that there's like a little slider that moves the volume up and down nice headphones for a great price.

16. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

10% off all orders through 3/6/20 at Noon.
    Code: HATTER

17. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs

Crooklyn Blu ray
    Clockers Blu ray
    The Doors Live At The Isle Of Wight Blu ray / CD

18. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs

QUEENOFSHARKS = 15% off !!!! On Facebook, not shown on DD site, but IT WORKS !!!!! I ran a test cart, so enjoy !!!!

[​IMG]

jamesc, Marvin, Strat-Mangler and 7 others like this.
  19. DJ LX

DJ LX Forum Resident

Coupon worked! I ordered John Cale's Music for a New Society / M:Fans and pre-ordered EOB's Earth (Ed O'Brien's long awaited debut solo album)

hutlock and Juggsnelson like this.
  20. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo Senior Member

If it wasn't for the **** sales tax, I would pick up the deluxe Renaissance Cards at 15% off; but since much of Wa State has 11% sales tax, that pretty much eats up the 15%............

Juggsnelson likes this.
  21. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident

22. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Damn I can’t believe they still even have copies left of these, let alone that they marked them down even further!

23. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident

I'd love it if Resurrected found its way in the discount bin!

hutlock likes this.
  24. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

they must have a ton of those , i ordered Rock & roll over for a friend through Amazon for $1 more and it Came from Deep discount ...

hutlock likes this.
  25. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

This coupon is still active plus if you order through the Rakuten app, you get free shipping and 6 percent cash back. Great deal.