Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Deep Discount deep discounts*

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Marvin, May 9, 2016.

1. ATMP

ATMP Forum Resident

2. Dr. J.

Dr. J. Audiophile wannabe

New 15% Off sale with MARDIGRAS.

Hurry, you only have until Thursday at Noon.

3. aorecords

aorecords Forum Resident

Well, it did not apply my discount. I have an email into customer service.

I've been waiting for someone to do a sale as there's quite a few things I've been wanting to buy. Thanks DD but I would like my 15% please.

In case anyone is interested I picked up the Joan Baez debut and Buddy Guy A Man and the Blues. Both are from Craft and cut from original tapes. Also, picked up the Chi-lites that ORG just reissued. That one is sourced from the tapes so who knows what that means.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  4. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains Forum Resident

i never trust DD to package vinyl correctly. And they only issue refunds and no exchanges, so i usually stick to cds from them.

5. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Wow, in dozens of vinyl orders over many years, I've never experienced any issues with DD packing. Even when they used that pressed corrugated cardboard for vinyl (which I haven't seen for quite a while), there were never any issues.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  6. Swordsandchains

all ive ever gotten Lps in from them is that glued cardboard crap. Id love to get keith jarret 10 lp box but no idea how Itll be shipped

7. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

It will be shipped in a 12 1/2" square box about 5 inches deep. I've gotten a couple of large orders from DD and they both came in those.

8. Swordsandchains

ive gotten thise big boxes for other box sets before, always crushed corner.

9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Same.

EDIT: and yeah, I have gotten nothing but Whiplash mailers or large boxes with packing materials for at least the last year from DD.

Swordsandchains likes this.
  10. DocShipe

DocShipe Forum Resident

Got my Electric Warrior over the weekend—thanks for the heads up.

WithinYourReach and hutlock like this.
  11. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

Just missed that deal today. I'll be on the lookout for another code with 15% off.

Dr. J. likes this.