Deep Discount DVD 20% off sale, exp. June 17th

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by white wolf, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white wolf

white wolf Forum Resident Thread Starter

The Davinci code simply does not work at the Deep Discount DVD 20% off sale, apparently, running until June 17th. But here are some working codes: Like many here I have been waiting for this sale to run again, because I am a DVD ADDICT. In the meantime, here are some codes that DO work.

DVDTALK
    USATODAY
    NYTIMES

2. Mark

Mark I Am Gort, Hear Me Roar Staff

Can a Gort please change the title of this thread? It's confusing. Thank you.

3. Dave D

Dave D Done!

And put it in it's appropriate forum (I'm guessing Classifieds).

4. white wolf

white wolf Forum Resident Thread Starter

You know what Dave - When I first learned about the 20% off sale at Deep Discount DVD, It was here, in THIS forum. And on my visits here, I always look for info DVD sales. I would never think of going to the classified forum or whatever other forum there might be. Discussing DVD sales and especially what I consider to be the biggest DVD sale that ANYONE offers is right ON TOPIC for a visual arts forum.

5. Kayaker

Kayaker Senior Member

My 2 cents.
    I don't buy videos, just rent them. I'm always thrilled to see this sale because I can pick up some DVD-Audio discs cheap. I rarely look at the Visual Arts forum so I would have missed this one if it was only there. My feeling is that bargains belong in the Coupons section.

6. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

LATIMES
    SUPERSALE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.