DeepDiscount Blowout Bin

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by elsanto, Jul 3, 2019.

1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

I am most definitely in! Thanks for the tip.

latheofheaven and SJP like this.
  2. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

i think you guys need a blowoutbin support group or an intervention
    :biglaugh:

3. hutlock

I was literally seconds away from placing another order last night... and I had already placed one on Friday!!! I need to block them on my browser for a week minimum for sure!!

4. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

stocking up on funko pop toys??

latheofheaven and hutlock like this.
  5. hutlock

Ugh. I bought the Morrissey one a couple of months back but have thus far avoided more. Although I did strongly consider getting Iggy Pop and all three of the Police (because how can you have just one?)

6. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

Lol.....I grabbed Paul Stanley and a Hello Kitty for a gift.

latheofheaven and hutlock like this.
  7. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

uh huh, "a gift"
    no judgement.

8. WesB

WesB Member

Has anyone that received the John Lennon or Neil Young records had an issue? The Lennon discs were supposed to be clear but I received black ones. The Neil Young record was so warped that it is unplayable.

Matt I likes this.
  9. ATMP

ATMP Well-Known Member

I just got my shipment today which included Imagine but not Neil. Opened Imagine just now and same for me - sticker says Clear and inside they are black. I also got Odessey and Oracle and played that. It’s jumping around a bit unfortunately...

Matt I likes this.
  10. Boomy

Boomy Forum Resident

Oh man, I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath for my shipment. It should be here within a few days. I guess there’s a reason why they are in the blowout bin? :sigh:

Juggsnelson likes this.
  11. Juggsnelson

Not necessarily. I have ordered tons of records from the blowout bin over the years with very few issues. I don't think they put records in the bin due to warping etc... Just overstock and supply and demand. In the last couple of week's I received Mellencamp, all the Springsteen titles, Art Alexakis, Kiss, Jagger, McCartney....and they were all perfect. Hopefully the Neil Young was an anomaly and the whole batch wasn't ruined. Its a great record!

12. Juggsnelson

Love this record but you're in the wrong thread @mur But while you are here, pick up the new reissues of Wandering Spirit, She's the Boss and Talk Is Cheap! Insanely priced...especially Wandering Spirit!

latheofheaven, superstar19 and mur like this.
  13. mur

mur Hyperactive!

:laugh:

Realized in time to delete it. I passed on the Jagger LPs since I have them on CD. Not sure I would be spinning them enough to Justify purchase. I did grab the Keith Richard LP. It arrived yesterday and I will be opening it today. Thanks to everyone who posted the deals. I also grabbed the Zappa, Soundgarden and Def Leppard CD. Have a great day!

14. krisjay

krisjay Psychedelic Wanderer

My order got caught in the Deep Discount shipping netherworld. Had to call, they are "reshipping" my order. Hopefully I actually get something, at some point.

Juggsnelson and dasacco like this.
  15. dasacco

dasacco Forum Resident

Funny, mine seems to have stopped in Pittsburgh, been there a couple of days with no updates. How long was yours stuck?

16. Boomy

Boomy Forum Resident

Mine too. A few weeks ago I ordered an LP from a indie store in Charlotte, NC. It was stuck at a post office in Michigan for a while due to COVID-19 issues. Didn't know if it was because they have a positive test or just general shipping issues.

17. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

the blowout bin frenzy got me...ordered greenday because it was dirt cheap and realize i really dont feel the new album.

at least i got my order super fast.

hype, Juggsnelson and latheofheaven like this.
  18. krisjay

krisjay Psychedelic Wanderer

Mine never left pre shipment. So I called, they had no explanation other than stuff happens, and are supposedly reshipping the order. We shall see.

dasacco likes this.
  19. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Of my last two DD bargain bin orders, the first one departed Louisville and decided to take a break in Pittsburgh on its way to California (???). It spent 3 days there, hope it found Pittsburgh to be enjoyable. Hope it arrives here in the next day or two.

The second one somehow picked up a direct flight from Louisville to Los Angeles. That one already got here. Highly recommend the terrific pressing of Bob Seger Greatest 2LP (all the Seger I'll ever need on vinyl...or CD for that matter) and Best Coast (loving this album on a recommendation from someone above).

And an honorable shout-out to @hutlock for word on the Moebius/Roedelius Japan mini-LP CD. Thanks so much for that lead!

20. hyde park

hyde park Forum Resident

Same exact thing is happening to me. I received my U2 record, but i am waiting for 3 records that were shipped the day before.

hutlock, dasacco and SJP like this.
  21. hutlock

You got it!

I also grabbed the Best Coast, but I haven’t had the chance to play it yet. I know their stuff a little bit already though.

SJP and latheofheaven like this.
  22. groovelocked

groovelocked Forum Resident

My orders are going from KY to Pittsburgh to Cincinnati and then bouncing all around Columbus OH before landing. Very strange. Usually KY to Cincinnati to Columbus and out for delivery. Even a package from my local fave a mile away went to Pittsburgh/ Cincinnati/ bounced around Columbus a few days before arriving. THAT’S crazy..

latheofheaven likes this.
  23. Boomy

Boomy Forum Resident

My last update was in Pittsburgh a few days ago. Checked today and says it will arrive late (no date, of course).

24. lenny nero

lenny nero down by the ruined bridge

Wouldn't be surprised to see a 15% off coupon sometime this weekend.

Strummergas, hutlock and Juggsnelson like this.
  25. TBos

TBos Forum Resident

what happened to the 20% coupons that were almost the standard a couple of years ago ...

Juggsnelson likes this.