[...]: Deluxe Edition (Bootleg)

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Andrew Smith, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Smith

Andrew Smith Senior Member Thread Starter

Has anyone else on here come across the bootleg Deluxe Edition of[...], which is available to download on various websites? It contains 11 extra tracks. Six of them are classed as [...], two of them are single-edits of two tracks from the album and the remaining three tracks are live tracks by [...] in 1974. I just wondered what people's opinion was on it. I find [...] the most interesting to listen to. It even comes with a digital booklet with liner notes about the album and the bonus tracks. I realise this album has never been released officially on CD.

2. Atari265278

Atari265278 Forum Resident

It sounds interesting but I think this is a forbidden topic.

3. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

FORBIDDEN TOPICS

•Bootlegged or pirated materials and how to acquire them. We do not allow links and/or requests for links to sites that sell, trade, or contain bootlegs or downloads of copyrighted material. This also includes requests for artwork that is copyrighted.

4. Andrew Smith

Andrew Smith Senior Member Thread Starter

I haven't provided any information about how to get this album and I have no plans to. I've seen bootlegs discussed on here loads of times. Just wanted people opinions on the music and sound quality etc.

5. MLutthans

MLutthans That's my spaghetti, Chewbacca! Staff

See post #2 and post #3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.