DCC Archive Diamond Dave...

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Unknown, Sep 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown

Unknown Guest Thread Starter

...are you back at DCC???

2. Unknown

Hello Claus. Well...technically no..but the people of DCC are my family and I love them and the company so we'll see what happens. I may be back soon...I dunno right now. Right now I work at EMI. As far as DCC goes, things do seem to be picking up for the company and I'm quite happy to hear it. I think everyone can look forward to a very bright future for DCC very soon and many more excellent releases. Hope al is well with you :D

3. Doug Hess Jr.

Doug Hess Jr. Senior Member

Dave,
    What do you do for EMI?

4. Unknown

I'm in Sales & Marketing :p

5. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

One busy doode. All the best from this side of the continent. Good luck with the Mariah Carey product too! That must be hot on your plate.

6. ED in NY

ED in NY New Member

Dave, what are doing screwing around at EMI when all of us are waiting for you, Eddie, Michael, and Alex to get back together ? Just kidding...nice to see you back ! -ED

7. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

Ed, all rockers need a day job. :D

8. ED in NY

ED in NY New Member

Oh Ok ! I forgot it's not the 80's anymore. In that case Diamond Dave, if you HAVE to go to work can you maybe take care of that small licensing "issue" with the Beatles catalog so DCC can get them released? If you come up against any "obstacles" with tone deaf record exec's and their overpriced even more tone deaf lawyers try a flame thrower, it always takes the tense atmosphere out of negotiations. Happy Trails !-ED

9. Unknown

Remember, Diamond Dave, to a DCC fan EMI = Beatles.....(drooling).....(but not holding my breath).....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.