Discogs/Ebay Store: Audiophile/Classical/Classic Rock/Rare Folk and more

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by NapalmBrain, Aug 5, 2023.

1. NapalmBrain

NapalmBrain Forum Resident Thread Starter

I tried to start a thread awhile back but screwed up and forgot to insert the link doh! Let's try this again because my rent is past due and bills are piling up, workmans comp is screwing me over and I need to start moving records. So without further ado I present you my discogs store and ebay store, if you don't see anything you like please add me to favorite sellers or whatever as I will be posting more items and auctions in the coming months, Especially for you classical collectors watch my ebay store please.

krcarroll09 on eBay

Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from NapalmBrain85 at Discogs Marketplace

ohr61 likes this.
  2. NapalmBrain

Just lowered starting bids and added a ton of audiophile classical reissues, low starting bids. Thanks for looking
    krcarroll09 on eBay

3. NapalmBrain

bump, got 33 listings scheduled to go live on ebay in less than 2 hours from now. A juicy offering including early/original shaded dogs, London blue backs, Mercurys, and even a UK columbia! As well as a Jacintha and a couple Reference Recordings and early Lincoln Mayorga LPs for the non-classical fan. Also there has been some price drops on my discogs store. Check my first post for a link and happy bidding, thanks for looking

4. NapalmBrain

Another great round of listings ending soon including some Columbia UK pressings of classical, and the 3 Cisco of Famous Blue Raincoat. I also have another round going up at 7 PST. Thanks for looking!

5. NapalmBrain

Another ebay drop this week with rare violin and orchestral records. Imports and more and will have some Telarc/King Super Analogue/Chesky/Classics going up tonight. Thanks for looking!

6. NapalmBrain

Sorry the power transformer blew and I couldn't get more than 5 listings done before I lost power all day so the other 22 listings are going up at noon PST today

7. NapalmBrain

A ton more classical, some relists with lower prices. Rare violin, audiophile classical and even a rare La Monte Young 5 LP set. As well as some NOS DG titles. Thanks for looking!

8. NapalmBrain

I've got a new round going live in 15 minutes. 96 items, almost all classical. Lyrita/EMI/MFSL/DG/Merc and some Classic record reissues and many more. There is also a sealed AP Muddy Waters Complete Plantation Recordings. Good luck on your bids and thanks!

9. NapalmBrain

I am so poor and past due on rent. Added a bunch to my discogs, thanks for looking

10. NapalmBrain

relisting the 77 records on ebay, some killer classical still left!