Does regular air mail from the UK have tracking to the US?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by hvbias, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hvbias

hvbias Midrange magic Thread Starter

I ordered a box set off Ebay from a UK seller and it simply shows as "shipped" with no tracking. Or do larger sellers (bought this box from Rarewaves) have a different rate of air mail that has tracking (ie they ship so much that this is one of their perks with Royal Mail)? The seller doesn't respond to messages.

2. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

Unlikely to have tracking especially if you bought from Rarewaves or one of the many variants out there like them.

Post is very slow these days. Don't be surprised if it doesn't show up for a month or more.

hvbias likes this.
  3. Francophile50

Francophile50 The man with the satisfied ear.

I'm not certain how tracking works with Royal mail but I did purchase a CD from eil.com. since tracking was not automatic and free with Royal mail I had to pay extra for it and I thought well in the event that it were to be lost at least I could figure out where it was or try to be reimbursed.

And in the service I received updates in my inbox regularly on the progress the package made. I think that may been more of a service eil.com provided then where I mail but Royal mail still had some type of registered number maybe you could look up on a website there's to track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.