DCC Archive Donovan Catch the Wind WTB

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Paul L., Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul L.

Paul L. New Member Thread Starter

I know this is kind of a long shot, but . . .

Does anyone here have an extra copy of Steve's remastering of Donovan's Catch the Wind, Garland GRZ-016. There are 4 or 5 releases of this title on assorted labels, but I am looking for only the right one! The wrong ones are on eBay all the time. Also, I want to get the real thing, not a CDR.

It looks like some of these Steve versions were released on Colours, which also is a title used more than once. But I'd prefer to get Catch the Wind with all the songs.

Or, if you don't have an extra, just one, but hate it and never play it, I'll be happy to buy it from you. Thanks.

2. Larry Naramore

Larry Naramore Bonafied Knucklehead

Hi Paul. I can understand you wanting the real thing from a collectors standpoint but a cloned cdr is at least music to the ears. I personally can't hear the difference between a cdr and the real thing. Hope I'm not getting a tin ear :)

3. Douglas

Douglas New Member

Good post, Paul. I've been looking as well to no avail. There are a lot of Donovan CDs called "Catch the Wind" that are NOT the Catch the Wind CD, they are compilations with various stuff from different stages in his career. Makes it even harder to find what you're looking for. I guess the used record stores may be the only place that might have it.

4. Paul L.

Paul L. New Member Thread Starter

Larry,
    I can't hear the difference between an original CD and a CDR either. But I would like to try to get the whole original package (cover and so forth) before settling on a CDR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.