Download Deals (Amazon, iTunes, Pono, 7Digital, etc)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by jupiter8, Feb 3, 2015.

1. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

Due to copyright restrictions you cannot buy this product in your country a/k/a United States.

2. cdash99

cdash99 Forum Resident

I clicked on a couple of the links, and this message appears:

Due to copyright restrictions you cannot buy this product in your country

This likely explains why a direct site search from the US doesn't work.

3. Look into using a VPN for digital purchases. Basically the site can't tell which country you come from so it treats you like a resident.;)

jupiter8 and clarknovember like this.
  4. Last edited: May 17, 2019
    lpfreak1170 likes this.
  5. PhantomStranger likes this.
  6. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo Senior Member

I have a VPN that will spoof just about any country in the world. But wouldn't using a USA based card or USA based Pay Pal kind of let the system know?

7. Pigalle

Pigalle Forum Resident

I posted this in another thread but it has disappeared. If you are happy with digital downloads some of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra label recordings are incredibly cheap compared to their box set equivalents on the 7digital UK store (they are also cheap on Quobuz but not as cheap as 7digital). 320kbps MP3 + 320kbps M4A downloads are generally £7.99, 16 bit / 44.1 kHz FLAC are £9.49 and 24bit FLAC (48 or 96 kHz) are £11.99 with the exception of the Robert Schumann: Symphonien 1 - 4 recordings which are cheaper.

John Adams Edition

The John Adams Edition (2017) | Berliner Philharmoniker, Alan Gilbert, John Adams and Gustavo Dudamel | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

The Asia Tour

The Asia Tour (2018) | Berliner Philharmoniker and Sir Simon Rattle | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

Beethoven: Piano Concertos 1 - 5

Beethoven: Piano Concertos 1-5 (... | Berliner Philharmoniker, Sir Simon Rattle and Mitsuko Uchida | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 1 - 9

Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 1 - 9... | Berliner Philharmoniker and Sir Simon Rattle | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

Bruckner: Symphonies Nos. 1–9

Bruckner: Symphonies Nos. 1–9 (2... | Berliner Philharmoniker, Bernard Haitink, Seiji Ozawa, Herbert Blomstedt, Zubin Mehta, Mariss Jansons, Christian Thielemann, Paavo Järvi and Sir Simon Rattle | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

Schubert: Symphonies 1-8, Late Masses & Alfonso und Estrella

Schubert: Symphonies 1-8, Late M... | Berliner Philharmoniker and Nikolaus Harnoncourt | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

Robert Schumann: Symphonien 1 - 4

Robert Schumann: Symphonien 1 - ... | Berliner Philharmoniker and Sir Simon Rattle | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

Sibelius: Symphonies 1 - 7

Sibelius: Symphonies 1 - 7 (2015... | Berliner Philharmoniker and Sir Simon Rattle | High Quality Music Downloads | 7digital United Kingdom

I am not sure whether they are available as cheap on other 7digital stores around the world but probably worth a look. Sadly, I cannot find the Wilhelm Furtwängler box at present.

GeraldB and moomoomoomoo like this.
  8. Eric_Generic

Eric_Generic Enigma

Tempted by this....but then I've only used Juno twice (for Massive Attack and Siouxsie boxsets) and there were corrupted and wrong files with both.

Also tempted by the 14-album Gordon Lightfoot for £7 on amazonUK!

EG.

9. GeraldB

GeraldB Forum Resident

Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up, @Pigalle! And they are even cheaper at the Canadian store: only $13.49 for the 24-bit FLACs!

10. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo Senior Member

Since Onkyo went under (owned by 7 digital but usually lower priced & better selection) I've totally forgotten about 7D. Need to check them out for new releases. Onkyo was my go to for lossless indie stuff I liked (& hi-res King Crimson).

11. Pigalle

Pigalle Forum Resident

Same for me, rarely think of visiting 7digital these days. My starting point is normally Qobuz. Bizarrely, I can’t even figure out what made me look for these on Friday!