[eBay] A couple of Genesis gems! Yellow, Pink Charisma and Blue Vertigo pressings

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by mscoll, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mscoll

mscoll Forum Resident Thread Starter

These are not my listings (mostly BIN items). Most of discs are located in Europe. The "Pink" Charisma disc is in Japan.

Genesis - S/T "Mama", 814 287-2, Vertigo West Germany "Blue Swirl". Link to the auction here. The seller "fisraf" is a member here as far as I remember. I did a few transaction with him with no problems.

Genesis ...And Then There Were Three..., 800 059-2, Charisma West Germany "Yellow and Silver Rays". Link to the auction here. The seller "stereo-klang" it's a great seller! I've buy a few discs from him without problems so far.
    -
    Genesis ...And Then There Were Three..., 800 059-2, Charisma West Germany "Purple, Pink or Lilac Swirl". Link to the auction here. Nice "Patent Pending" jewel case. The seller "kameshita"is from Japan! I've buy a few discs from him without any problems.

Genesis - A Trick of the Tail, 814 499-2, Charisma West Germany "Yellow and Silver Rays". The seller "jcowen10" looks like he is a member here? Not sure about, but he has a great reputation on eBay.

Genesis - ABACAB, 800 044-2, Vertigo West Germany "Blue Swirl". A variation with "Polygram" printed along the bottom disc edge. Insert has a little damage (according to the auction description: please check the auction description). Link to the auction here. A honest seller from Germany.

Genesis - ABACAB, 800 044-2, Vertigo West Germany "Blue Swirl". Not sure about the variation, but it seems to be "..by Polygram" printed along the edge. Honest seller from Germany. Link to the auction here

Genesis - ABACAB, 800 044-2, Vertigo West Germany "Blue Swirl". A variation: "by Polygram" printed on disc. Link to the auction here I don't know much about this seller, but according to feedback score I'm assuming that it's a honest person.

Genesis - Duke, 814 270-2, Charisma West Germany "Yellow and Silver Rays". Link to the auction here. Kevin it's a great man! I did a few deals with him and it was a pleasure to me. He is a very detailed, honest and trusted person.

:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.